HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 8 Answers Aug 11, 2010

seafood platter it has the 3 of them

Best Answer

Fried shrimp...<br />
I tried lobster for the first time a month ago. It was sick... I can't believe people pay that kind of money to eat a giant bug. It's a waste of time and money. I choked down this bug only to be hungry an hour later.<br />
Shrimp is a bug as well but at least it tastes good.

Best Answer

May I please have some Crimpster? Its sort of like a Turducken but made with Crab Shrimp and Lobster. You stuff a lobster with shrimp stuffed with crab, hence Crimpster.<br />
Since I only just invented Crimpster, I have never had it, nor has anyone else. However, I would take a nice thick Lobster tail, split it lengthwise and lay open. Line the opening with buterflied jumbo shrip. dipped in butter and lightly seasoned with JO Crab Seasoning. I Would then take Lump Blue Crab and make a Crab Imperial stuffing and stuff the Lobster Tail stuffed with Shrimp. Finally, I would make a Bechemel Sauce. Add a small amount of dry sherry and thicken till it sticks to a spoon. Pour the Sherry Bechemel Sauce over the Lobster Tail stuffed with Shrimp stuffed with Crab Imperial and bake at 350 deg F for about 40 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to stand for ten minutes, then slice and serve the slices, adding a small amount of additional bechemel over the sliced Crimpster.

Best Answer

none lol like traditional food!

Best Answer

Crab and Crawfish. I love how they cook them down here.

Best Answer

All three.

Best Answer