Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 13 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Image & Weight

Honestly cutting carbs and getting yourself into a state of ketosis works to lose fast pounds, but keeping them off is hard. If you can do it for 3 months and then work your way back onto complex carbs slowly that's the best way

Best Answer

6, hard boiled eggs a day for a week. You lose loads but you'll be fed up, windy and feeling faint. It's best to not do it at all. All the fad diets I've ever been on were a waste of time. That's a benefit of being older. I eat what I like now and don't worry. As a result my weight is stable.

Best Answer

The best diet ever known and ALWAYS works is: D I V O R C E ! <br />
A woman can drop 30 pounds in a month after a divorce !

Best Answer

Great :) although i am not married but in a reletionship

Best Answer

Hmmm, If it is a serious relationship it still may work.

Best Answer

Can confirm this. Works for the men, too.

Best Answer

LOL I bet it does.

Best Answer

I dropped 200lbs instantly this way!

Best Answer

The only way crash diets work is when you stay on them for life. Exercise more than you eat and you'll lose weight. P.M me for another diet plan.

Best Answer

I do not think their any "crash diets" that work with safety in mind. The best thing one could do is swim.

Best Answer

A really awesome cleanse I just did really helped me with starting to lsoe weight. The Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse/detox was pretty easy to follow and I think set the pace on really learning to measure food. I lost about 10lbs on the detox from Dr. Oz. I am now doing to start the master cleanse because I really liked the energy I felt from the cleanse. It was my first one and I was shocked how it changed my way of eating. Good luck to you! :)

Best Answer

Atkins works, Dukan is better.

Best Answer

3 day diet

Best Answer