She pulled a knife on me when I broke up with her.. and she couldn`t understand why I was breaking up...:(

Best Answer

OMGGG, woww she's psycho!

Best Answer

the interesting part was.. I caught her screwing around. This was a girlfriend back when I was in my 20`s

Best Answer

He would hold a loaded gun on anyone who knocked on our door behind the door so that they couldn't see it and then when they left the doorstep he'd put the safety back on and put it in his pocket. In nine years nobody was killed but I thought it was "crazy" nonetheless. Of course he pulled it on me a few times as well.

Best Answer

a little creepy.. and crappy for you too :(

Best Answer

C-R-A-Z-Y boyfriend from my teens. As soon as I broke up with him, he started to threaten suicide so I felt bad and drove him to his mother's house because I was worried. His mom grabbed me by the shoulders when we got there and called me a "stupid little b*tch" and knocked me down on the floor. After that drama, he started to stalk me. He would hang around where I worked...I would end up with mysterious flat tires. He would drive by my parents' house...he would call me at home and hang up (before the days of caller ID, but I knew it was him). He had his friends come in and threaten me at work. He had me jumped by a group of crazy women he knew, who were all in their frigging 30's and 40's at the time. I ended up finally telling my parents and we got a restraining order put on him. Hands down, he was my craziest ex.

Best Answer

O.O That is something

Best Answer

It wouldn't have been so crazy, except for his mom also losing it when I broke up with him. I think there is definitely truth to that theory that mental illness runs in the family. I remember being so glad that we moved out-of-state the following summer due to a transfer my dad had related to his job.

Best Answer

Yeah. I have a crazy ex right now. Keeps contacting me after I've already told him many times to stop. He plays the suicidal card too. I've had to talk him out of it many times. I just put a block on his number today so he'll stop calling me. He called and left a voicemail and actually sung a song! That was it for me, he is psychoooo.

Best Answer

Wow ...loaded question...he raped me

Best Answer

Omg! I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

ask me to remarry her

Best Answer

When he took off with his young secretary and told his ex to sell the assets and give him half, she advertised the Mercedes Benz for $200.

Best Answer

i'll buy it, got the cash right here.....oh yeah bet the shipping would be outragous.

Best Answer

Brought me a Crate G1600 XL

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

In college I had an ex who took most of my clothing to Goodwill while I was out of town. I never saw the clothes again.

Best Answer

I bet you were pissed!

Best Answer

its such a long story, go to my profile.

Best Answer

Did you type a story about it?

Best Answer

quite a few about my ex. have alot of stories, so start from the beginning i guess...jan 09

Best Answer

stole my phone and went to all my friends houses who were guys and started fights with them o.o

Best Answer

OMG woww

Best Answer

Didn't see or value my love for him, I just don't get it.

Best Answer