I've been having this crazy dream for a week now and it's bothering me that I don't understand it. In my dream I'm sleeping in my bed and I wake I look around my bed for a sliver ring and I find it but it's broken Like someone roped it in half. I put the ring on and close it around my finger then I look for a silver bracelet and put that on to. Someone comes in my room and hands me a huge mug of hot coco and marshmallow and chocolate bars then leaves. As I start to eat the chocolate and drink the coco another person comes in. I'm exited that this person is here but I don't know who they are but they climb into my bed and I share my coco with them. As they drink my coco I start licking them and biting them on the neck. Then I wake up ??? I don't under stand my dream I never dreamed about biting anyone before or hot coco the last thing I could remember is a line from a song from Shakira keep forgetting to forget you
Lonealphawolf13 Lonealphawolf13 26-30, F 2 Answers Mar 20 in Health

Dreams dont need to be understood by your day brain its ok your subconcious gets the message....sweetdreams

Best Answer

You should see into yourself what does a ring mean to you (for some it's commitment, for another it could be prestige) and a broken one too, bracelet, and the cocoa could be just a representation of something you really like that you would share with a certain someone (sorta like a trust thing). Dreams are personal.

Best Answer