First, why does everyone think they're so special that they don't have to pull themselves up by the boot straps like the rest of us? The majority of us are mediocre shmucks how drudge through the same muck in an attempt to get ahead. <br />
Second, some of us succeed and have cleaner boots than others. Many of the success stories have a long line of failures and hard, unsexy work behind them. <br />
Third, depending on where some of us are from, making it up to mediocre is a freaking miracle. Some of us dreamt of normal when we were younger. Just to be able to live in a safe, warm home, have enough food that we didn't lose sleep from hunger, and to maybe, just maybe get a tiny glimpse of that ever elusive..what's that called....happiness! <br />
Don't knock mediocre, kid. It could be lots worse!

Best Answer

90% of success is just being there and doing your job...consistantly.<br />
Remember the tourtose and the hare?

Best Answer

Not always in one's lifetime.Too bad we can't let Mr.Van Gogh know his paintings hang in the Louvre.

Best Answer

Average can be more than enough to succeed. Life and it's circumstances can make a huge difference in success. Life happens to everyone, even the best.

Best Answer

in all my life ive only met 3 people who have succeeded their wildest dreams, the rest are mediocre like me

Best Answer

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. ~Albert Einstein

Best Answer

Actually it doesn't bother me too much. I sometimes wish I were more average.

Best Answer

but you are average thats the point

Best Answer

thank God poop floats

Best Answer

it doesnt does it?

Best Answer

if you drink alot of milk it does,

Best Answer