how i can deal with this stuff, this is my first time
bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 13 Answers May 7, 2012

Someone either purposely or accidentally typed int h wrong credit card numbers.

Best Answer

oh no looks like id theft .. sort it out quick!

Best Answer

Someone's taken your identity and used it to get a credit card in your name. All you can do is go to the company and explain; hopefully they're used to that sort of thing by now and will sort it out for you. Not entirely sure how you stop it happening again, though. (Here in the UK, all applications for credit have to go through credit reference agencies, and you can go to them to put protections in place, like making sure you're notified when anyone tries anything like this.)

Best Answer

why they don't use they own name to open the credit card?

Best Answer

Because then they'd get the bill. The whole point is to spend, keep whatever they buy and leave you to deal with it. It's fraud.

Best Answer

Because this way they don't have to pay. You're being stuck with the bill and they have a lot of stuff they got for free and are probably turning into cash.

Best Answer

but why they do that to me i just a kids ????

Best Answer

They don't care, and they probably don't even know much about you (beyond what they needed to get the account opened). It's not personal, it's just about the money and your personal information happened to fall into their hands.

Best Answer

Call them right away. It can get out of hand.

Best Answer

i just call them earlier they said that i the one who opening the card, what in the world i opening credit card for?

Best Answer

Call the District Attorneys office tell them what is going on. Sounds like someone took out credit in your name.

Best Answer

Probaly a scam

Best Answer

identity theft?.......better clean it up now......it'll ruin yur credit forever

Best Answer

what should i do? i should call this company or my bank ?

Best Answer

both & the police if you have too

Best Answer

someone opened an account in your name.

Best Answer

why they do that?? and how can they know my address?

Best Answer

they're thieves. the internet can give you almost any bit of information (e.g. FACEBOOK).

Best Answer

mail being stolen from your house

Best Answer

Canadian officials recently arrested dozens of individuals for using and fabricating false credit cards. -- I've never been to Montreal but someone with my ID was buying stuff up there!!!

Best Answer

i don't even use fecebook

Best Answer

probably from junk mail that i throw maybe i am not sure?

Best Answer

just an example.

Best Answer

your address is public record. any one can get it.

Best Answer

It's a scam. Call them back and tell them to put it in writing.

Best Answer

Probably a scam

Best Answer

Someone stole your identity, Bwahahah :P

Best Answer