Paradoxalintent Paradoxalintent 36-40, F 9 Answers Jan 9 in Community

All inclusive resort in the Caribbean with a nude beach.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

If you go there be sure to take off any and all jewelry before you go in the water. The Barracuda mistake it for the little fish that they eat and will bite you. They can give a really nasty bite. - - - - - - - - Think about the guys with a Prince Albert !!!

Best Answer

Resort definitely!! I live in Cabo and when ever the cruise ships are in they only stay for 3 to 5 hours and all I hear from tourist is not enough time

Best Answer

Resort.

Best Answer

I'd prefer to go native and just stay on the island. The natives don't like "boat people".

Best Answer

Definitely all inclusive resort. 80% of a cruise is spent... Well... cruising from place to place. And if you're not on a fun ship you'll get bored pretty quickly.

Best Answer

Cruise. There's all the amenities of a resort on the boat, and you can visit multiple places.

Best Answer

Bah. I've never been anywhere on vacation. Seems utterly pointless to me. If I go anywhere I go native.

Best Answer

resort

Best Answer

Resort

Best Answer