for a couple years i've had a small crush on my social studies teacher in school. He is very attractive, has a great personality, and makes me feel important. What should i do?
PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 7 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Education

What a coincidence... I also had a crush on my social studies teacher in 10th grade. She was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen and i guess there wasn't much difference in age. I even topped that subject to get her attention but i left it only to a teacher student relationship. I guess it's never a good choice to ask a teacher out... haha....! but she'll always be in my heart.

Best Answer

Don't do it. Wait till you graduate.

Best Answer

You should definitely not "do" anything. It's quite usual for a percentage of students in any given school to develop a crush on their teacher, especially as it's part of the teacher's job nowadays to make their students "feel important". In the majority of cases the crush doesn't go anywhere but runs its course quite harmlessly. In the unlikely event that there is anything more to it, then wait until you're 18 and at least one of you has left the school before you start seeing each other socially. Jumping the gun nearly always ends in disaster, getting the student a bad reputation and ruining the teacher's career in the process - even landing him in jail. Please don't do it.

Best Answer

if there is any connection, it will be there after you graduate. Stay away as long as your in school. His entire life could be ruined in a moment of weakness

Best Answer

DO NOT GO THEIR....and im not saying that to be mean im saying you could get in real trouble and so can he.Its never a good thing to date/like a teacher and if you are under 18 your not an adult and your teacher could get in big crap.(SO DONT DO THAT)

Best Answer

not alot you can do, trust me i'v been there, just drop some sly flirts and be happy, as its unlikely to go past that, remember my student to tutor crush... good times... goooood times :3

Best Answer

Ask him whether he wants to hangout at the shopping mall with you and your other teenage friends.

Best Answer

NO thats an adult and its a teacher of hers get a brain

Best Answer