hayir hayir 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Habits

Never really quit, just lost interest about thirty years ago. I'm starting to get the same way with beer.

Best Answer

I smoked for 6 years before I quit for a year because of probation. It wasn't a drug charge or anything. I smoke again now. It is my medication. It helps with pain and my bipolar disorder.

Best Answer

From age 16 to this year...and I wouldn't say I quit, more that I've run out and haven't been bothered to go get more for a few months ;-) lol

Best Answer

I wont ever quit weed, cigarretes yes they are bad for you.....

Best Answer

Me.....30 years.......baby.

Best Answer

I quit for a year once because I was on probation. But, let me say this, I will not EVER stop smoking the greatest thing that has ever been on this planet. Weed is awesome.

Best Answer

I am on a little hiatus- I get really lazy on it

Best Answer

i'm hardly over a month right now but it feels different to any time i've quit before, and i'm optimistic - i've smoked for about 20yrs

Best Answer

Good job! :) keep it up

Best Answer

I quit because I am an addict and I wanted to be clean. I had been smoking for about fifteen years. I am a member of alcoholics anonymous.

Best Answer

Good for you :)

Best Answer

I was never a big smoker of anything, really, but in the 80s I would sometimes indulge. Mostly it made me lethargic and hungry, both things I really didn't need to be. I haven't smoked weed probably in about 25 years or so---certainly not this century.

Best Answer

I'm on bail for growing. 7 kg, 18 mature and 23 smaller ones, clones. F U K !!.

Best Answer

Damnnnn that sucks!

Best Answer

I smoked 5 years one time had seizure and realized didn't want another so I quit cold turkey then few months later got jod in pipe shop was manager 3 years it was easy to talk people bout glass since I had lots experience

Best Answer

Hey, haha that's cool! Not the seizure.. but was the seizure from weed?

Best Answer

I quit drinking and doing all drugs four years ago. I went to rehab. I smoked for about 9 or 10 years.

Best Answer

Congrats :) what made you go to rehab... if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

It reached a point where if I didn't go, I would probably die. It also helped that my family and friends weren't willing to deal with it anymore and told me that if I didn't go, they didn't want to be a part of my life.

Best Answer

quit- never why ruin a good thing my grass is green lol

Best Answer

I was planning on trying weed in the next couple of weeks, would anyone highly encourage me not to? I've heard it feels significantly nicer than getting drunk

Best Answer

you have to at least try it!!

Best Answer

Alright, will do. Am gonna go brownies :)

Best Answer

Nice!! Have fun :P

Best Answer

I smoked since i was 16 or 17. Till i was 25. Everyday. Toke a education while i smoked. The thing that made me stop, was that i got a girlfriend. I never been ashamed that i smoked. Not that i think its a cool thing. It was a huge part of my love. And i would not change it, even if i could. I haven't stopped, smoke around 2 or 3 times in a year and the holidays. Real life came instead of the 17 year old boy i was once. Got 2 kids and Love my girlfriend.

I cant see the problem with smoking weed. Its better then beer and cigs. Just my opinion.

And to all Have a nice Christmas

Best Answer

stopped smoking weed after i got too paranoid. it has medicinal uses but most smoke to get wasted and the negatives of over indulgiance outweigh the fun.

Best Answer