I see him every weekend, we're 14. We go to different schools, and we switch houses on some weekends. This weekend is a long weekend, so the first part we thought we'd make it a little bonding time weekend for us. It was supposed to happen this past weekend but my cousin came over and interrupted it. So I want to retry, but I'd like to be spontaneous and make him happy, and avoid any sign of trouble possible. I just want a me-and-him day or two. I've thought of making him what he loves me to make (Spaghetti) and getting him a few of his favorite candies. Maybe some balloons with love notes on them. So what are a few little inexpensive things I can put together for him? Thanks! :)
mynameisjupeach mynameisjupeach 16-17, F 8 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Romance & True Love

just take him on a nice walk outside, holding hands and cuddling<br />
maybe even have a wood fire you can sit next to

Best Answer

thanks, those are very nice, simple ideas! exactly what I'm looking for.

Best Answer

I have a 15 year old son, he is cooking a dinner for his girl tomorrow evening. I'm suppose to find the candles and have the fire going for him

Best Answer

that's so sweet. love that! and that's very nice of you to do for him.

Best Answer

he's just taking after his old dad
like father, like son lol
this whole thing makes me feel young at heart
I give him a few pointers from time to time lol

Best Answer

haha yeah i ask my mom for some pointers about things like that. how long has he been with his girl, if you dont mind me asking. i absolutely just love hearing stuff like that lol.

Best Answer

it is 2 years tomorrow
it has been a little off an on, but they seemed to have worked out their differences and now are getting along fine
so tomorrow, I get the job of cooking the supper, setting the table, getting the candles set in place, set the table. I even get to take him to pick her up lol
I'll have to turn the stereo on and get some nice music going
And I have to say it was all him lol He will get all the credit

Best Answer

:) you're obviously a good father. props go to you. thats so nice.

Best Answer

it just makes his life easier
I know how you women can get lol
she's a good girl, and I will see to it he treats her with respect

Best Answer

thats great! :)

Best Answer

and true lol.

Best Answer

I bet your not like all the other women lol
did you surprise your man?

Best Answer

i probably am like all the others, lol. and no sadly i didnt get my chance. :s but i will use this next time i get it. :]

Best Answer

Walks are always good, especially in the autumn! Really romantic:) and just compliment him here and there in little flirty ways. with guys, its the simple stuff that gets them.

Best Answer

:) thanks a lot.

Best Answer

nerf gun war!!!

Best Answer

fun. haha. i wish i had some nerf guns..

Best Answer

then have an elastic war, you just need elastics and your hands

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cuteness, overload....

Best Answer

write him poetry, send a shout out on the radio and make sure he's listening, fix him a meal or bake some cookies - i dont know, do something.

Best Answer

lol. thanks for thinking, thinkinglady.

Best Answer

most welcome.

Best Answer