etcetcetcetc etcetcetcetc 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

When my son was about 4 he came running into my bedroom one morning screaming what's wrong with it, when I asked him what was wrong he pointed to his wee wee and said it won't go down...I laughed so hard I bout peed myself...I told him to go pee and it would go down...

Best Answer

hahahahaha!

Best Answer

My mom is single.

Best Answer

lol that sort of happened to me once at the recycling center, friendly little girl about 10 yrs old was like "I'm Greta, this is my dad Todd. He's not married...are you?"

Best Answer

I had a tracheotomy three years ago and though healed up I still have a hole in the ba<x>se of my throat. A boy about five years old noticed it once and asked if it was my belly button

Best Answer

I was like 14 at the time and I was wearing braces. This boy in my sister's class who was four years younger than me told me that he thought i looked beautiful in my braces....god it was so sweet...where is that boy now? I'd marry him! LOL

Best Answer

Thats a good one.

Best Answer

My 3 yr old Granddaughter . Came to me and said "grandma I need you to do me a BIG favor" I said ok " can you get me some candy!" lol

Best Answer

this was kind of random and odd for a little kid but some acquaintances of mine came to visit once with their 3 yr old daughter and when I got home from work they were there chatting with my ex and the little girl jumped up when I walked in and said, "I like your hair band and your outfit, you look beautiful!"<br />
I'm not a big kid person but that was SO adorable/sweet...and probably one of the most sincere compliments ever.

Best Answer

Daddy; while you were away Uncle Chris was sleeping in your bed.

Best Answer

I like you!

Best Answer

I was asking a little 4 yr old girl questions and apparently she got tired of it and told me to wait she has to see what time it is , after waiting about 5 minutes it dawned on me she could not tell time

Best Answer

My youngest asked his Mom once, "were you dying last night?" She said, "no Honey, why?" He said, well I heard you and Daddy in your room, and you were saying "God, I'm coming" and I thought you would have gone if Daddy hadn't been on top of you holding you down! :)

Best Answer

My daughter was 4 and I was tired so I told her if anyone ask for me I'm not around!<br />
A friend called and she said: " mommy told me to tell you that she is not here".

Best Answer

A little boy told me I was pretty...when I asked him where he learned to be such a charmer, he said 'From my Grandpa'....it was super cute....

Best Answer

My daughter was 3 and saw a rain puddle in our driveway, it had a bit of car oil floating on top making a "rainbow"...she asked why and I told her...she said "lets take a can of oil and make all the water puddles rainbows."

Best Answer

that he thought you aren't a liar. bleh, what naivety.

Best Answer