When my son was about 4 he came running into my bedroom one morning screaming what's wrong with it, when I asked him what was wrong he pointed to his wee wee and said it won't go down...I laughed so hard I bout peed myself...I told him to go pee and it would go down...

Best Answer

hahahahaha!

Best Answer

My mom is single.

Best Answer

I had a tracheotomy three years ago and though healed up I still have a hole in the ba<x>se of my throat. A boy about five years old noticed it once and asked if it was my belly button

Best Answer

I was like 14 at the time and I was wearing braces. This boy in my sister's class who was four years younger than me told me that he thought i looked beautiful in my braces....god it was so sweet...where is that boy now? I'd marry him! LOL

Best Answer

Thats a good one.

Best Answer

My 3 yr old Granddaughter . Came to me and said "grandma I need you to do me a BIG favor" I said ok " can you get me some candy!" lol

Best Answer

Daddy; while you were away Uncle Chris was sleeping in your bed.

Best Answer

I like you!

Best Answer

My youngest asked his Mom once, "were you dying last night?" She said, "no Honey, why?" He said, well I heard you and Daddy in your room, and you were saying "God, I'm coming" and I thought you would have gone if Daddy hadn't been on top of you holding you down! :)

Best Answer

A little boy told me I was pretty...when I asked him where he learned to be such a charmer, he said 'From my Grandpa'....it was super cute....

Best Answer

My daughter was 3 and saw a rain puddle in our driveway, it had a bit of car oil floating on top making a "rainbow"...she asked why and I told her...she said "lets take a can of oil and make all the water puddles rainbows."

Best Answer

that he thought you aren't a liar. bleh, what naivety.

Best Answer