I found out for starters my breakfast is around 580 calories - a good one is recommended 300 or so - I am bombarding my body with sugar is it **** my lollies alone add up to 300+ calories a day I am on a better health and fitness path pursuit and learning stuff exercise needs to be complimented with a decent diet - so I am starting the diet and continue the exercise routine I am keen to see the next few weeks evolve - but sugar - should I ween off it or just go for broke - today I have consumed the least amount of sugar in my 37 years and had the best days diet since I can remember
Soroe Soroe 36-40, M 6 Answers Jan 20 in Health

Fast... like pulling off a bandaid :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Sugary, salty, smokey things are to our core being. I would do it slow.

Best Answer

there's unneccesary sugar?

Best Answer

when it comes to me yes two in coffee lollies sweets coca cola sugar on cereal sugar with everything - it if is added by the person it is even worse but it is everywhere hidden in everything - orange juice with no added sugar made me gain more weight than a can of coke - sugar is a timebomb

Best Answer

I was trying to be a smart a$$ the calorie counts your talking about are so far from being a concern to me that I always laugh when I see them mentioned I weigh 394 lbs I'm trying to cut down but I have much LARGER fish to fry. Damn see, I just mentioned fried food. haha

Best Answer

I am lucky I do not have my work cut out - I am overweight by BMI and standards just need to lose around 7kg to get to healthy and my waist is too big I was technically obese two years ago according to the standards

Best Answer

according to the standard I am "DAMN" OH HELL NO!

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

i would skip sugar whenever you feel like you can say to yourself " i don't need this" but when you really want a treat don't treat yourself like a failure for having it. over time will power will grow and you will find yourself turning away more and more.

Best Answer

I cleared the cupboards out today because I knew if the temptation was there I would scoff down some snakes and lollies it is all gone
I got some artificial sweetener the good kind that doesn't have that phenalynine **** in it - and zero calories and added that to my coffee today made it better and cut the full cream milk too - it will take some adjusting

Best Answer

I personally would recommend not doing it "cold turkey," due to the fact that you're messing with glucose levels, which can be tricky, but I wouldn't say I'm an expert in this area. Just an educated guess, at best.

Best Answer

this was an interesting site I found with one opinion that cut it straight out away:

http://summertomato.com/how-to-break-a-sugar-addiction/

Best Answer

Hmm, interesting. I guess I would say this is something I would consult your doctor about. But you should be fine if you just make sure you're aware of your body's status during the process. =]

Best Answer