Make it illegal nuff said

Best Answer

bullying in general is pathetic and weak

Best Answer

It's a problem that most of us are going to run into at one point or another online. I like to engage the bully by asking them questions about why they like to bully, questions about why their self-esteem is so low...etc. I don't think that most online bullies would have the nerve to do it to the other person they are bullying online if they were actually face to face instead of in a virtual environment.

Best Answer

horrible, a waist of time, pathetic, and immature nuff said

Best Answer

Well on a site like this where u really don't know the person or their personality a lot can be just misunderstanding. I have been just being myself and giving silly answers at times but because the other person/persons could not hear it in the tone of voice I was using they thought I was being mean or rude. If the person is someone u know it can be very hurtful because u know how they mean it. But in that case u have to realize that its them being a coward. If its someone u don't know and they truely are being mean then forget about it....look at it as they are the weak one and need to take out their agressions on someone and its easy to hide in your own home to do that, its pretty pathetic! You are abviously the biggr person. :)

Best Answer

its easy for someone to bully others behind the safety of their computer. <br />
id love to get my hands on some of those people. we will see if they would do it again.

Best Answer

It's just as big of an issue as physical bullying, especially in this technological age. It can have horrible psychological effects.

Best Answer

I'm not even sure what that is. I mean, when something online gets to me I turn off my computer. There is nothing so important on the internet that I can't walk away from it.

Best Answer

yeah you find that people will create fake profiles and they say things to people you know about you.. eg.. a kid goes to school and finds out someone is blabbing crap about them.. then all the other kids start to laugh and it goes on and on.. its so bad how society has become..

Best Answer

It's incredibly silly.

Best Answer

it's mostly adults doing it.

Best Answer