:'c *Feel'z violated'z!!*
PumkinStew PumkinStew 26-30, M 6 Answers Sep 4 in Hobbies

Lol! Gosh, you change your name rapidly, yet I always know it's you. ^^

Best Answer

> . < Liar!!

Best Answer

It's okay, i'm just confiscating these pants until you accept the fact that yew luv moi. :P

Best Answer

U_ u/ Pssshhh!! *Is fashionable'z and trendy's so lieks doesn't need that old pair anyway'z!!*

Best Answer

Whatev'z! *ripz legz off 'cuz I iz sexier in shorty-shortz* (˘¬˘)

Best Answer

D': Yew monster!! D'x Those were designer even if they were old you bastard!! *Now all my ficus plants cants resist yew'z!!*

Best Answer

*Haha! XD* I iz the monster?! Yew bought tacky designer pants. >.> *Starts dancing wit the ficus plants*

Best Answer

O': *Thinks a jerky face but records mah amazing'z dancing ficus plants for my vlog anyway'z!!*

Best Answer

*Does a stupid duck face while giving the peace sign* @.@

Best Answer

:'D *Edits you out of the vid so it's perfect instead of ruined by your hideous pressence!!* :'D Alas! x'O I HAVE DONE IT!! *Uploads tha ultimate vlog!!*

Best Answer

(º—º) Nevar! *throwz a snowball at yew and your comp*

Best Answer

:o *Is glad that i'm waterproof as well as my computer!!* :o *Really wishes I didn't have to replace my computers coating with the flesh of my skin though so this snowball wouldn't hurt so much..* :o

Best Answer

Lol. ^^ Well screw you and your demon computer! I'm going to Disneyland!

Best Answer

You are not 56-60 years old

Best Answer

*Thinks you should stay on topic instead of diverting it to hurtful words about age..*

Best Answer

Can i *** in them first?

Best Answer

O.0 Eww..

Best Answer

Haha come onn!

Best Answer

> . < NO means no and Eww also means no so NO!! > . <

Best Answer

How is a girl's *** eww? Or are u gay

Best Answer

O-0 A girls *** is eww when a guy is picky about what kind of girls he likes, a girls *** is also eww when there's an internet world full of pervs pretending to be girls so at face value you can't just assume they're a girl, and then once again a girls *** is also eww when so many people go on sexcapades into todays day and generation where the more outgoing types of females to express themselves sexually often times carry with them tons of diseases... U. u Based off all these factors it's easy to come to an Ewww conclussion, YO!!

Best Answer

Yeah i understand. I might be a guy right? But i aint got no diseases im a virgin. It was only a joke anyways :)

Best Answer

O . < Fine with me if it's a joke but it doesn't change the fact that it's SCARY!! D'x

Best Answer

I was only joking cos i cant really *** in them can i :P

Best Answer

0 O Idk, I'm not a **** expert so heck if I know what a girl/possible internet guy can do with a pair of strangers pants.. o 0 ??

Best Answer

Lol. Im capable of ******* but where the heck am i gonna get ur pants from loll

Best Answer

I'm allergic to penicillin

Best Answer

0 . 0 How are pants supposed to shield you from that??

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer