:'c *Feel'z violated'z!!*
ThatKidInTheAvi ThatKidInTheAvi 26-30, M 6 Answers Sep 4 in Hobbies

Lol! Gosh, you change your name rapidly, yet I always know it's you. ^^

Best Answer

> . < Liar!!

Best Answer

It's okay, i'm just confiscating these pants until you accept the fact that yew luv moi. :P

Best Answer

U_ u/ Pssshhh!! *Is fashionable'z and trendy's so lieks doesn't need that old pair anyway'z!!*

Best Answer

Whatev'z! *ripz legz off 'cuz I iz sexier in shorty-shortz* (˘¬˘)

Best Answer

D': Yew monster!! D'x Those were designer even if they were old you bastard!! *Now all my ficus plants cants resist yew'z!!*

Best Answer

*Haha! XD* I iz the monster?! Yew bought tacky designer pants. >.> *Starts dancing wit the ficus plants*

Best Answer

O': *Thinks a jerky face but records mah amazing'z dancing ficus plants for my vlog anyway'z!!*

Best Answer

*Does a stupid duck face while giving the peace sign* @.@

Best Answer

:'D *Edits you out of the vid so it's perfect instead of ruined by your hideous pressence!!* :'D Alas! x'O I HAVE DONE IT!! *Uploads tha ultimate vlog!!*

Best Answer

(º—º) Nevar! *throwz a snowball at yew and your comp*

Best Answer

:o *Is glad that i'm waterproof as well as my computer!!* :o *Really wishes I didn't have to replace my computers coating with the flesh of my skin though so this snowball wouldn't hurt so much..* :o

Best Answer

Lol. ^^ Well screw you and your demon computer! I'm going to Disneyland!

Best Answer

But they feel so comfy D:

Best Answer

D': Your feathers feel comfy but you don't see me stuffing you in a pillow to rest my fat face on do you!!? D'x

Best Answer

But you did that last week?! Dx

Best Answer

D'x You insisted I do it!!

Best Answer

LIES D':

Best Answer

D': Double lies!! D':

Best Answer

D': TRIPLE LIES!! D': *Thinks this is somehow still going and doesn't want to be left alone'z!!*

Best Answer

Heck no... I heard there was a party in here somewhere.

Best Answer

D': It's all lies!! D'x Theres nothing in my underwear drawer either so stay out!! D'x

Best Answer

Wow, there must be something really good in the underwear drawer if you're so protective of it... *goes to the drawer*

Best Answer

D': What's with you people and not realising there could be something really embarrassing in there to be protective over rather than "Good!!" D': GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY EMBARRASSING NEVER BEEN USED BOX OF CONDOMS FROM TEN YEARS AGO!! D'X YEW BASTARD!!

Best Answer

*blowing them up like balloons...*

Best Answer

D': YOU MONSTER!! D'X I WAS GOING TO USE THOSE!! D'X ONE DAY!! D'x Maybe!.. :'c Jerk!!

Best Answer

I'm just stretching them out so they'll fit you.

Best Answer

D': YOU'RE POPPING THEM WITH FORKS AFTER YOU BLOW THEM UP!! D'X

Best Answer

I thought you'd like them to be more breathable.

Best Answer

D': Does a person purposefully put holes in their socks just so they can "Breathe" better!!? D'x What's your problem jerk face!!?

Best Answer

That's the last insult I take from you! *coming after you with the fork*

Best Answer

D': *Grabs a fat man eating a hot dog for a shield!!* D': Bring it on, BIATCH!! O:

Best Answer

*joins the fat man in eating hot dogs* I'm easily distracted... these hot dogs are all beef and delicious. Care for one?

Best Answer

0. 0 Nah, I'm tired and distracted now.. later...

Best Answer

Take this with you for later. *stuffs it in your pants*

Best Answer

You are not 56-60 years old

Best Answer

*Thinks you should stay on topic instead of diverting it to hurtful words about age..*

Best Answer

Can i *** in them first?

Best Answer

O.0 Eww..

Best Answer

Haha come onn!

Best Answer

> . < NO means no and Eww also means no so NO!! > . <

Best Answer

How is a girl's *** eww? Or are u gay

Best Answer

O-0 A girls *** is eww when a guy is picky about what kind of girls he likes, a girls *** is also eww when there's an internet world full of pervs pretending to be girls so at face value you can't just assume they're a girl, and then once again a girls *** is also eww when so many people go on sexcapades into todays day and generation where the more outgoing types of females to express themselves sexually often times carry with them tons of diseases... U. u Based off all these factors it's easy to come to an Ewww conclussion, YO!!

Best Answer

Yeah i understand. I might be a guy right? But i aint got no diseases im a virgin. It was only a joke anyways :)

Best Answer

O . < Fine with me if it's a joke but it doesn't change the fact that it's SCARY!! D'x

Best Answer

I was only joking cos i cant really *** in them can i :P

Best Answer

0 O Idk, I'm not a **** expert so heck if I know what a girl/possible internet guy can do with a pair of strangers pants.. o 0 ??

Best Answer

Lol. Im capable of ******* but where the heck am i gonna get ur pants from loll

Best Answer

I'm allergic to penicillin

Best Answer

0 . 0 How are pants supposed to shield you from that??

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer