romell romell 36-40, M 14 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Community

Honesty is the best policy if you are polite with it and respect the other person. My ex used to be intentionally hurtful in her "honesty" and that is simply cruel.

Best Answer

Yes, 100%, Lying simply causes lose ends and a Stain Glass effect. Where from the outside a person looks amazing but on the inside is nothing but air and is easily shattered opponent. A person that tells the truth has his bases covered at all times, and has a solid foundation. Also if hes honest with others then he is most likely honest with him self, so he knows is strengths, his weakness, and can start figuring out how to improve himself. (constant exagerations, and lacking sincerity, is the same as lieing. These traits can have devistating impacts on friends, family, and business associates)

Best Answer

Yes absolutely.

Best Answer

completely.........

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

Absolutely... The problem is majority of people can't deal with the truth so they get angry with you or distressed because the truth at times really does hurt.

Best Answer

ALWAYS

Best Answer

Everyone would rather hear the painful truth than be comforted with a lie. No?

Best Answer

If one tells the truth then one doesn't have to have a good memory.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

it always has been... so Yes I agree "honesty is the best policy."

Best Answer

Absolutely and you look so cool in your pic.

Best Answer