I used to hate my mother for leaving, but now I realize that she did it for the best.

Best Answer

Hate prevents us from living our lives fully and it's necessary for me to overcome any hatreds and that I don't give anyone that kind of power over my emotions, besides I feel victorious having overcome hatred. I can truly say I have reasons to hate but I don't feel it anymore ,I can see where it puzzles a few folks that I don't. I was told I was stupid and retarted the first 13 yrs of my life and believed it however not now. I'm so proud of who I am today having lived through the worst childhood ever.I am what I am due tothese hardships.

Best Answer

I never hated anyone for anything; it isn't in my vocabulary; I had a bad upbringing but used it to bring out the best that I could be; I did OK. I guess I was fortunate to do so :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Both Parents

Best Answer

father.

Best Answer

My dad for ******* off and leaving mum to bring up 3 girls on her own. The tw@t.

Best Answer

I have a list....i will go with my mother as number one

Best Answer

my parents...

Best Answer