Yeah, I sometimes think of the entire planet being destroyed aswell so I dont die alone.

Best Answer

Yes! When one considered that a lifetime of 70 years is only 25568 days including leap years. Then consider that one sleeps 8517 days out of that and more 1833 days in school and the remainder at work one doesn't have much time to enjoy life.<br />
When one has used up a goodly number of them they do think of dieing more often but since it is inevitable there is little to be afraid off. No one stems the grim reaper from his taskand you can't even buy him off.

Best Answer

I came really close a couple of times, one major car accident right at the famous pinhead turn by Mohonk in upstate NY, lost control of my car in the snow - almost went down the lookout cliff, and two overdoses. I was scared for a split second, then i just thought " well, there's nothing i can do"......then gave in. <br />
I remember, the first OD, i got all dizzy and sat down. The room wasn't spinning, but it was turning around me at odd angles. I felt very heavy, and put my head down on the table. Then i couldn't move. I slipped off......<br />
I felt like i was ascending. There was no light, only pitch black darkness, but i wasn't <br />
scared. I could hear my mother's voice, telling me it was alright. <br />
Then i came back to consciousness to find myself on my hands and knees, but with one arm lifted up to the sky. And that is all. <br />
It isn't scary.

Best Answer

I have faced death, up close and person six times already and still breathe. I don't worry about it at all anymore. Besides, I have only recently begun to live as a woman full time and really want to enjoy that for a long time now.

Best Answer

Yep. I only feel sad knowing my family would be devastated when if I died. If I died in a meaningful way I don't feel sad. I'm a little scared about what may or may not be on the other side but meh it'll be nice to finally find out once I get there.

Best Answer

i think about it alot, but the fact that i do not know what happens to me for sure after death is what scares me, also possibly prevents me from doing it

Best Answer