suyga777 suyga777 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 24, 2013 in EP

Both. Tho my statistics say that I like to answer more.

Best Answer

i like your answers more.

Best Answer

O.oooookay

Best Answer

If we're talking about EP's Q&A, I mostly just answer questions at this point because I have little success in getting people to answer mine. Might stop answering questions quite as much in the future, though. By the way, you are very good at tapping into some fairly deep stuff with your questions.

Best Answer

lol. its because i have more questions than answers. if you pay attention you know me from the questions

Best Answer

I've concluded that you are a deep thinker who mostly focuses on some fairly substantive stuff.

Best Answer

eh you being polite lol i say its just crazy bs lol that make say oh snap im just as crazy lol

Best Answer

muahs i heart you.

Best Answer

You've got a wicked sense of humor too...lol.

Best Answer

lol for you to pick that up then you do too. takes one to know one. you speak my lingo ;)

Best Answer

I'm afraid so...haha.

Best Answer

I always **** up the answers to the questions so I don't like any of them

Best Answer

no you don't. lol you are real and to the point. like with this answer.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

that's right lol

Best Answer

I am one of those individuals that you would see listening. I would rarely provide input and only do that if it is necessary. I have always been a quiet-type of person. To be honest, I love being asked questions. It has been said that women love questions.

Best Answer

yes. we do.

Best Answer

Yes x 2

Best Answer

I prefer to answer. But I ask sometimes, too.

Best Answer

I have more answers than questions.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer