Been smoking weed for over 40 years, but recently decided to quit smoking altogether, including cigarettes, so I packed in the weed about 2 months ago and this week I have packed in tobacco too, with the help of those nicotine patches. So far so good !

Best Answer

Are you smoke free still

Best Answer

I am now. I started again because I didn't really want to quit, but about 4 months ago I decided to quit the weed, (I didn't smoke normal cigarettes), and I am now smoke free, and I don't miss it at all.You really have to want to quit for it to work I think.

Best Answer

Well done 😀

Best Answer

Thanks, I still haven't smoked anything since February, and I actually don't even give it a thought nowadays !

Best Answer

Yes; I've smoked grass since I was 17. As a person with chronic depression, leaning towards anorexia, it relieves my depression, helping me to be more extroverted, and makes me want to eat. It also motivates me to get up and do something productive and fun.

Best Answer

Yes and yes about an hour ago

Best Answer

I actually started smokin pot at the age of 11 just because all the adults were doin it and it was easy to get. I didn't start smoking cigarettes till I was 15. Gave up smoking pot when I was 21 bevause its just about all hydroponic and full of chemicals now. I don't see anything wrong with the real original but the new hydroponic stuff is scary, not knowing what they put in it is a big worry. I guess its easier to get than alcohol because you dont need I.D just need someone who knows someone and your on your way

Best Answer

It's the only thing that keeps me sane in an insane world. Without my girl Mary Jane relieving my stress, y'all would see me on CNN surrounded by SWAT teams at a factory or some building. I'd lose it.

Best Answer

Yes and yes

Best Answer

Are you still smoking weed ?

Best Answer

I did quite heavily until I was about 25, I had one M.F of a panic attack and that was it for me,I'm afraid it never really made me feel any better anyways.

Best Answer

No and No.

Best Answer

Once, Didn't like it. That was the only thing I've ever smoked. So Over-Rated. My reason 4 not smoking is Drug Test @ Jobs.

Best Answer

NO ! I miss it so much!

Best Answer

Used to about 12yrs ago

Best Answer

yes I have and still do.. it calms me down

Best Answer

It use to me I was well chilled , when I never had some ibwas so stressed

Best Answer

My first blunt was when I was like 15,16 years old. I have it to this day at 20 years of age, from time to time just to unwind and have fun. It's a plant that God provided us with. I don't see anything wrong with it. as long as you don't do it on daily basis...

Best Answer

It's rare to hear to see or hear of a once fortnight smoker

Best Answer

Well i wrote this a year ago so I'm in a place in life where I think it's time to start smoking daily...

Best Answer

I was a weekly smoker every Friday then over time I was a every day stoner ,

Weed and other drugs helped me in life !

My mind never shuts down always thinking and reliving the past events nothing too traumatic just general things ,

Now have over 6 months clean time due to
C.A meetings and realising people in the rooms are exactly the same as me mentally !

Best Answer

My head is better my depression has lifted , if I don't go ca my depression comes back

Best Answer

yeah i have and not much anymore

Best Answer

Of course! To both...

Best Answer