roastlamb roastlamb 31-35, M 16 Answers Apr 5, 2012

NO ! I miss it so much!

Best Answer

I actually started smokin pot at the age of 11 just because all the adults were doin it and it was easy to get. I didn't start smoking cigarettes till I was 15. Gave up smoking pot when I was 21 bevause its just about all hydroponic and full of chemicals now. I don't see anything wrong with the real original but the new hydroponic stuff is scary, not knowing what they put in it is a big worry. I guess its easier to get than alcohol because you dont need I.D just need someone who knows someone and your on your way

Best Answer

It's the only thing that keeps me sane in an insane world. Without my girl Mary Jane relieving my stress, y'all would see me on CNN surrounded by SWAT teams at a factory or some building. I'd lose it.

Best Answer

Yes and yes

Best Answer

I did quite heavily until I was about 25, I had one M.F of a panic attack and that was it for me,I'm afraid it never really made me feel any better anyways.

Best Answer

No and No.

Best Answer

Been smoking weed for over 40 years, but recently decided to quit smoking altogether, including cigarettes, so I packed in the weed about 2 months ago and this week I have packed in tobacco too, with the help of those nicotine patches. So far so good !

Best Answer

Once, Didn't like it. That was the only thing I've ever smoked. So Over-Rated. My reason 4 not smoking is Drug Test @ Jobs.

Best Answer

Yes; I've smoked grass since I was 17. As a person with chronic depression, leaning towards anorexia, it relieves my depression, helping me to be more extroverted, and makes me want to eat. It also motivates me to get up and do something productive and fun.

Best Answer

yes...

Best Answer

Yes and yes about an hour ago

Best Answer

Still do. I'm not a big pot head, cause it makes me a little paranoid. Wish it didn't

Best Answer