I have a friend who has lost all hope, i don't know how to help him, he also has economical problems and i can't do much as i live in another country. He is living in Michigan USA and i feel so bad i can't do much to help him as my English is not so good and i live so far away. I'm so worried about him, he's going away from friends and more stuffs. I would thank so much any information you can give me. Nancy
IIAN IIAN 36-40 3 Answers May 26, 2009

if he lives around Jackson, Michigan allegiance hospital puts on a once a week what they call group therapy it's free. I think it's on Monday night and starts around 6:30 or so. Contact the Access Center, at Allegiance Hospital for more information

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your loss. I do not live in Michigan, but I did some searching on line for you. Below is a link to Hospice of Michigan website that has links to support groups in different areas of Michigan. If you need to talk I am here. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.<br />
http://www.hom.org/griefschedule.asp

Best Answer