5 seconds of summer =_=

Best Answer

I couldn't be bothered to type don't you give me that face

Best Answer

They okay lol

Best Answer

Whut??

Best Answer

They be okay .... Tonight alive way more awesome in terms of Australian bands lol

Best Answer

You're just saying that bc girl singer, also tonight alive are ite but they're far too angsty

Best Answer

You mean 5sos are too fluffy and tonight alive actually have emotion in their music D:

Best Answer

Omg are you serious? Tonight alive just need to resolve their daddy issues??? Also, I don't think you understand that 5sos use metaphor rather than just "well I'm angry and you're going to miss me"

Best Answer

Wow that was just insulting ..... Oo metaphor poop they're just a boy band

Best Answer

BOY BAND??? Their pop punk at the very least come off it, boys just have issues with bands that have loads of girl fans bc they just assume that they're somehow less than bands that don't I mean for god sake surely this is some form of ridiculous masculinity

Best Answer

Lol you're the one who assumed daddy issues by a band having a lead female singer .... So who started making stereotype accusations hmmm

Best Answer

Excuse me? Are you implying that nothing with a penis has ever had abandonment issues with their father?

Best Answer

No I'm not saying that .... Lol half the women on here seem to have daddy issues tho .... But I'm just sayin don't say tonight alive is about that cause there's no reason to believe that

Best Answer