My father had green eyes half italian half latin american, my mother deep dark brown eyes El Salvadorian Mayan decendant, I have deep dark brown eyes. My Boyfriend is half Australian half dutch and has really crystal blue eyes and his parents both have blue eyes. What colour eyes will our baby have??
Fresalatina Fresalatina 26-30, F 15 Answers Jul 31, 2012

SInce brown eyes are a dominant gene, your child has the highest possibility of having brown eyes. But since your dad has green eyes and the father's parents are blue eyed, there is a chance your child will have light colored eyes.

Best Answer

This is what I was going to say. There is a chart on probability of genetics that you can look at.

Best Answer

I hope so I would hate for my child to have my boring dark brown eyes :(

Best Answer

Thank you where do I find this chart ?

Best Answer

I'm going to say: Blue (even though blue eyes are a recessive gene). I'm going from experience. My dad has hazel brown, my mum has muddy brown eyes, yet my sis & I have amber colored eyes (FYI, I'm black) and my hubby & his parents have blue eyes. My kids eyes are blue (except my daughter's; her eyes changes from bluish-gray to gray to green on different days.)

Best Answer

maybe blue or hazel, either way you will love him/her.

Best Answer

Brown

Best Answer

50% green eyes, 50% brown eyes

Best Answer

Your baby has a 50% chance of having brown eyes and 50% of having blue or green eyes. If it has brown eyes, they will likely be a medium brown, not dark brown.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer I am really hoping it doesnt have my boring dark brown eyes :(

Best Answer

I love deep brown eyes. They are warm and gentle looking.

Best Answer

i dont feel like doing punet squares right now...

Best Answer

There are several genes responsible for eye color. What color do you think mine are? the avi pic is mine.

Best Answer

Wow I have no idea but I love them !!! you have stunning eyes !!

Best Answer

Mine are not blue and not green. They are hazel. I was looking outside for the light when i took that pic. If i stand next to a school bus they look gold. in bright sun they look silver. in normal pics they look like those kids from the creepy movie, way too blue. But the whole point of my question was so youd guess. They have found that eye color is controlled by several genes. and with the variation in both of your families you can end up with any color. i am lucky since i do nto have light sensitivity that light color eyes do since i do not have light color eyes.

Best Answer

if you look you can see the point where the grass meets the trees in my pic and can even see my hand to the right of the pupil.

Best Answer

Whatever color it happens to be. I don't care. :/

Best Answer

Ask your 10th grade biology teacher.

Best Answer

Good idea ... now question is where do I find my 10th grade teacher? :(

Best Answer

Well you could ask any biology teacher.

Best Answer