How does that make you feel? Others input is appreciated as well.
WondersBeyondOurGalaxy WondersBeyondOurGalaxy 26-30, F 5 Answers Apr 13 in Parenting & Family

I'm 37 and my dad asked me a few years ago when I was every going to find a husband, little did he know, I already did, but it was in the form of a married man, and I felt bad that I couldn't explain that I already found the love of my life.

Best Answer

My Daughter is almost 20 and she has told me that she will never have kids, and most likely never be married. She has a steady boyfriend who is 10 years her senior and we all love him very much. But he too is fine with the no marriage and no kids future. As for me, Well I just say we shall see... Things change and they can change very quickly. So I never give up.

Best Answer

I agree, things change fast. I used to be so adamant about not having any children, then I got pregnant, and the experience of having given birth changed me and suddenly I was ready and willing to love a child, mine.

Best Answer

I have 3 adult children, none of whom are married yet. As far as I am concerned, I just want them happy, married or not.

Best Answer

I have one who is 30 and am beginning to wonder if she get married.

Best Answer