s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 11 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

Grammar*

Best Answer

Block them sometimes they keep coming but the more you block them the grater it gets. its hard but eventually it slows down. I dont know you so i can't say if i would like you or not! but i can tell you this. Be yourself and don't mind them think of it like this they do it for attention and not only that sometimes they do this because they don't get people are not all like them. It dose not mean your dumb or not trying it just means your slower so what. But there going to use there words to hurt you! anyways they know this. But the best you can do is block. and if you cant block just keep thing's simple so they can't say anything back to you without knowing there in the wrong. people may not protect you because they no this as well trust me i have been there and been there not just on ep.

Best Answer

im not slower i just cant type.

Best Answer

Yes i understand that completely. Dont let them bother you! and do your best to not encourage them by replying to them.

Best Answer

Now, now, don't let them get to you. Once they've got you on the run they're like a pack of wolves.

Best Answer

ya well there pathetic wolves

Best Answer

Grammar.

Best Answer

I correct grammar to help not because I dislike someone.

Best Answer

now why in the hell would u want to wake up those dumb *****????

Best Answer

oops

Best Answer

It's <b>grammar</b> and there's no such thing as "....." only "..."

Best Answer

an ellipses only has three periods

Best Answer