Sounds like it's time to get a job and move out on your own. You may need to get some counseling to get past, well the past, but it is possible.

Best Answer

I have a job! i am not some brat girls who ignores he mother who gives he mom crap i try to make my mom feel better.

Best Answer

But YOU are not responsible for your mother's situation. YOU are responsible for YOU and it is time you give YOURSELF a chance at a different life.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your sorrows. Your pain, anger and frustration are real and valid. I am giving you a big cyber hug right now. I know there is nothing I can say to change your situation. Just know that you are worth more. You deserve more. Don't give up, fight it! Only you have the power to change your situation. But, you can only change you. You cannot change your mom or your dad. You have the power inside you to rise above your circumstance......I will be praying for you and may God hear your tears and send a comforter.

Best Answer

everything will be okay dear............have patience

Best Answer

I would say never choose a permanent solution for temporary problems,,,,,,this will pass,,,,you will make it through this hard time,,,,it's a good thing that you are airing your problems and asking for answers,,,,try not to blame your self for your mom's or dad's issues,,,you are worth much,,,and You have a plan for your life,,,,God doesn't make crap,,,you are wonderfully made and have much to look forward too....

Best Answer

ok, you can die WHEN you've finished your homework and IF you do it in silence...

Best Answer

Sounds as if you have nothing to lose. But the flip side of that is everything to gain. So why not roll the dice and take on a task you dont think you can do, but if you did it would turn yo around. If you cant think of something for yourself then how about volunteering to help others, to make their lives better before you go? Afraid you may actually develop some self respect and feel like living? What have you got to lose?

Best Answer

Have you considered going to Brat Camp? It really helps to motivate and open eyes

Best Answer

You know what brat camp are you kidding me! I have a job and i am not spoiled. no where near spoiled!

Best Answer

take 5 minutes to take a deep breath.. clear mind.. and then reread your question

Best Answer