babycakes1970 babycakes1970 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 18 in Health

i'm sorry

Best Answer

It's alright I'm used to it

Best Answer

Sorry about that young lady. Try not to look in my eyes.

Best Answer

Of course u said that and I looked lol

Best Answer

For what?

Best Answer

I have no clue

Best Answer

Possibly. Drink several glasses of water.... sit down and think of something pleasant and clear your mind. Practice square breathing.... slowly in for a count of three and slowly out for a count of three..... concentrate on the rhythm of the breathing and clear your mind..... If you concentrate you will find you can fend off an anxiety attack. Try it.

Best Answer

Thanks so much

Best Answer

google square breating and meditation to combat anxiety. You will learn that there are physical signs of anxiety or triggers that set anxiety into motion. Sometimes it's irregular breathing or a particular thought or sound even a smell. If it's bad keep a note pad handy and write down everything that you experienced just before you realize the anxiety coming on. It will help you home in on some of the signs and possible triggers. It's either that or drugs and alcohol which are not cures at all.

Best Answer

It was the smell of somethig

Best Answer