We really really love you Dan193! Please keep up your lovely responses, and whatever you do, don't stfu! :D
globalshadow globalshadow 13-15, F 9 Answers Jun 27 in Community

stop stalking me!!! I've blocked you at least 5 of your accounts and you're still after me >_< Why me, God!! Why!!!!?

Best Answer

dafuq??? I've only got 2 accounts, and I was only logged onto the other for like 5 minutes ever. This was in response to your attack on me for no reason on one of my other questions.

Best Answer

Please stop stalking me. What do you want from me? Do you want me to delete me account? Ok, done! just stop this what are u doing now, my psychy can't hold it anymore. PLEASEEEEE....

Best Answer

haha you can fake all you like, I've honestly never seen you before today. Block me if you don't like me, mate, I'm no stalker, I just responded to your verbal attacks.

Best Answer

attacks? I never spoke to you before, you just keep trolling me with love and hugs, I have nowhere to hide anymore T_T

Best Answer

righht, who are you even kidding? Is this a petty attempt to make people hate me and pity you? because I doubt it's working.

Best Answer

c'mon you're taking things way to serious, it was just a joke =P

Best Answer

Does that mean I won this argument? And I don't see much joke in anything you've said to me today.

Best Answer

if you see it as a win, whatever take it

Best Answer

thanks i guess.

Best Answer

I swear you aren't helping the migraine I have I may do something about it -.-

Best Answer

:O Give me the deetz on what happened, sistah.

Best Answer

haha don't worry about it, he's just another blueninja2 if you know him too.

Best Answer

I know both members, since I waste my life away on here. :P But I wonder why Dan193 is p!ssed at you and why you're p!ssed at him. o.o

Best Answer

It's on one of my other questions, he was basically telling me I shouldn't ask so many questions, I asked why and he exploded. pretty much.

Best Answer

Wowzerz. Ignore 'im. ^^

Best Answer

heeeeeeeeyyy... what are you talking about my buddy here? BlueNinja's a cool guy. And I didn't explode, I just like making people feel uncomfortable sometimes =P it wasn't mean spirited

Best Answer

It sounded like it. But you seem alright, so I forgive you this once :)
BlueNinja is not a cool guy though.

Best Answer

Yeah, I thought something was off when I saw this question, 'cause I've seen Dan193 around enough to know he's not an @ss. o.o

Best Answer

ok then :)

Best Answer

But BlueNinja2 should really be a bit less harsh, even though I know he probz doesn't mean anything by it.

Best Answer

thank you to both of you =D and about BlueNinja, he was always cool to me, so Idk why people don't like him really

Best Answer

Who's Dan193?

Best Answer

some guy I was teasing because he was verbally attacking me on another question.

Best Answer

Don't tease him, BLOCK him

Best Answer

I think I recognise that username, but I can't be sure. I'd best hold back on my insults in that case.

Best Answer

ok then, good choice on your part :)

Best Answer

Your Dan193 in disguise aren't yah?

Best Answer

no! Why do people always say that sort of thing? I'm teasing him because he verbally attacked me on another question.

Best Answer

I don't know what's that but I like :D

Best Answer