they always suggest having sex for such problem.

Best Answer

Hahahah right....but when that happens I get more energy...lol

Best Answer

then...more sex?

Best Answer

Get the supplement Sam- E it cured my insomnia and I was bad

Best Answer

Ty I will check that out :)

Best Answer

where can you get that?

Best Answer

Count prime numbers in your head

Best Answer

Ty :)

Best Answer

write down all of the things as they enter your head. Also, read the Bible-no, seriously, either the peace of God will sweep you away sweetly, or the devil will hit you on the head with a proverbial hammer because he does not like what you are doing!

Best Answer

I agree...I should just give it to God...and then I may fall right asleep....ty :)

Best Answer

Well, don't go make a peppermint mocha like I'm about to......

Best Answer

I certainly will not but enjoy sounds tasty :)

Best Answer

Without resorting to pills, reading often works for me, I have a busy mind that won't shut up at night, also try eating some food rich in melatonin, its easy to find a list online. Also try some execise in the fresh air, not to close to bed time though, you need some time to wind down.

Best Answer

3mg tab of melatonin, lay down and in 15-20 min u should be asleep- If your stress level is too high try and get some Triazolam from your Dr. It makes you fall asleep yet you don't wake up groggy!

Best Answer

I have it too ;(

Best Answer