NRF25 NRF25 26-30, F 7 Answers May 7, 2012

Some guys are great at running hot and cold. I'm sorry that happened. I guess you have to be careful, especially when a guy seems to be saying things that are maybe a little too sweet too soon. Words are cheap. Some men just enjoy the pursuit and the game of romance. Others fancy themselves as Don Juans and savor the power of being able to manipulate a woman's heart. I think some guys just have a sort of conflicted relationship ADD, and they don't even know what they want. Sometimes all the sweetness is just plain old schmooze. There are quite a few schmoozers on EP. <br />
I've had this happen many times, and I've seen friends deal with this sort of thing. Maybe this guy is going to come through, but if he doesn't, try not to take it to heart. For a lot of men, it's par for the course and isn't even personal.

Best Answer

Your awesome :) thank you for all you said its what ive been wanting to hear. than, there will be others, or forget him.

Best Answer

Did you give up the goods? Lots of guys just lose interest after that. Honestly, that is a great way to separate the worthwhile from the worthless. If that's all they want, you are better off without them.

Best Answer

I did not, I told him i wasnt going to and he said that he was patient and he can wait. we just kissed and made out a lotttt and cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.

Best Answer

I think the dude has the warts. You probably want to pass on that one.

Best Answer

hahha ummm dont know how to respond to that. lol

Best Answer

Haha lol helarious

Best Answer

Probably nothing. Maybe the guy was annoyed that you wouldn't sleep with him, maybe he wasn't. Some people are just a mess. On a more positive note, maybe something in his personal life needs sorting out - whatever. But 3 days is not that long. (Having said that, I would be biting my nails by now as well).

Best Answer

Shall I fill you in???? we didnt talk for 2 weeks, he finally text me and said "do you hate me?" we text back and forth he blamed everything on the distance cuz we lived about 1 hour and a half away from each other. so he "broke up" with me and a week later started dating a new girl that lived further away so hes a liar and they broke up in sept. and now he is looking for a new gf. hes a scumbag. cuz i really think it was cuz i didnt sleep with him.

Best Answer

I would consider myself a very lucky woman because.....he's the kind of man who will sleep with you, take his pleasure and leave you. And how do I know that? Look at how he is behaving now!

Best Answer

yup hes not worth it. now im currently talking to someone new. weve been talking.....oh texting for almost 5 months and still havnt seen him or heard his voice. I pick winners lmaooo

Best Answer

Leave your options open for dating and don't count on that guy so much it bugs you with other guys. Ask questions that give you infomation about his daily life, like type of work, families in his life, like brother, sister, son or daughter. Where does he travel for fun, you might want to join him, a good leading question.

Best Answer

we met on a dating site and hungout 2 times before our first date. we know a lot about each other. should I post the texts he sent me to make everyone see how sweet he is?? I just dont know where it all went wrong

Best Answer

Different perception possibly?

Best Answer

deff not....at first then it seemed like he didnt feel that way anymore. what could have went wrong? I thought he was "the one". he told me I was. so what changed?

Best Answer

Maybe it only was great in your eyes. We tend to read in to what we want and ignore the obvious if we don't want to see it

Best Answer

He told me that it was great and he liked me a lot and he liked kissing me. after that he said he missed me he wanted to see me again soon and everything went down hill from there. I dont know what i did wrong. He said he wanted me to be his gf and now he doesnt talk to me :'(

Best Answer

Maybe he said that just to be able to make out with you. Don't worry there are plenty of fish in the sea. You can find someone better

Best Answer

True

Best Answer