If he is mature in mind and heart he will find the immaturity of younger women off putting.

Best Answer

most younger men and women can not converse with populants over a certain age without Googling anyway...I think it's the stamina the younger womwn and I, can provide....but they will never know I practice to be the "Best of Both Worlds". Thxs. :)

Best Answer

Date someone your own age?

Best Answer

that's what I am talking about, men my age want women my daughter's age..I am trying to date in my age range.

Best Answer

Then they are too foolish for you. There will be a man that is mature enough to look for a mature woman his own age. Just keep your chin up. :)

Best Answer

marry me

Best Answer

love you, let's chat sometimes.

Best Answer

Pst...sometimes younger people, who had crummy home lives growing up, like older people because they give them a sense of stability that their parents couldn't give them. Just food for thought.

Best Answer

How do women my age get the opportunity without "cheaping" ourselves, to let mid-age men know that women like myself and give them everythingthey desire excluding the years of wisdom?

Best Answer

A large trust account is great. Beyond that, simply care and be you.

Best Answer

guess that's it....I'm not a user.

Best Answer

Everyone "uses"--who we are depends on how much we give back to those we "use".

Best Answer

401k and safe driver discount on car insurance

Best Answer

I guess, I have all the above.

Best Answer

You date those younger adversary. Age is but a number unless it's illegal. =P

Best Answer

Can't do that. I have an 18 and 22 year old sons and I'm afraid if a women my age called on either of my sons she will regret that momemt, and I promise she will not be back :)

Best Answer

God, if dating is mainly about marketing no wonder I don't do it.

Best Answer

In today's dating it is....kind wish I did not divorce my ex.

Best Answer

in all honesty we dont. date each other and face reality

Best Answer

what's reality?

Best Answer

well that's there lost...today's 50's is yesterday's 30's...if I looked and felt any younger I wouid be illegal..... :) thx

Best Answer

I think those sayings are just something to make older people feel better. That said,I think its good to rock it anyway regardless of the age I am just saying dont be surprised if things are different than when younger is all. Having said that I think I am actually MORE marketable than I was when I was in my 20s

Best Answer

it's different for women... we are forced look to the older and guys are afforded the luxury to look younger... It's especially true in places where young pretty women are trying to climb their way up the career chain such as in the music industry here in Nashville.

Best Answer

totally true. I recall a guy who was around my age (mid 40's) who said 'all the women in that group are older'. In reality? they were all our age.

Best Answer