Date younger ;)

Best Answer

Lol thanks;)

Best Answer

Seriously, just have fun for a while.

Best Answer

I'm trying, dating has changed so much since my early 20s, speechless and stunned is all I can say...

Best Answer

I wouldn't know how to date if I had to.

Best Answer

My advice it is hard its easy meeting men, but a good one with no hang ups is easier said then done. So many lie and they are so pretentious, i thought when they get older they would be wiser lol i take that back. There is social clubs.

Best Answer

Agree meeting men at this age it seems they all have baggage, or are just plain liars. I'm sure I will figure it out, thanks for your comment.

Best Answer

Just enjoy the moment and don't have any expectations.<br />
It is a wonderful chance to meet know people and have new experiences. <br />
I found that it really helped my confidence, so embrace it and throw caution to the wind.<br />
Good luck:)

Best Answer

Thanks appreciate:)

Best Answer

You will be fine darling. Its a matter of attitude!! Be brave and don't fear. Someone will love you, be patient but give people a chance. That's the hardest part, to allow people close to you again.

Best Answer

I agree with you there, 26 years being married and now in this big world all alone, it's difficult thinking my future is taking such a dramatic change. One foot in front of the other:)

Best Answer

shave your ***.

Best Answer

Exactly what I'm talking about, idiots...

Best Answer