onir onir 26-30, F 16 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

I've had a few dates through one. They're mostly filled with users/losers. You'd be surprised how many people are out there who can't keep a conversation...

Best Answer

omg this is so true!!!!!

Best Answer

dating sites are full of fake accounts made by the site it self to attract people so the site seems friendly and nice and there is that shop where they benefit from it

Best Answer

they are not a waste of time....i met my guy on a dating site and have been together 2 years now. there are always going to be bad ones, but then there are some good ones too! just have to weed out the pervs and the losers :]

Best Answer

I met people on one. I found myself incompatible with all the women I met. Of course, I'm not a fair sampling as I will always be incompatible with anyone.

Best Answer

LOL, pretty funny - you start out your "question" with a biased statement, "Dating sites are a wast [sic] of time."

My wife and I met on a dating site, so we have proof that they're not a "wast" of time.

Best Answer

I have, but I think you have to be there for years for anything significant to happen.

Best Answer

I have no idea but i think im gonna start checkking them out after catchin my wife in the shower with my brother. :(

Best Answer

I've been on and off them for years. I never met anyone I really hit it off with, but I made some very good men friends. I know people who met their spouses on online dating sites. Have you tried OKCupid? It's pretty cool. I think you get out of it what you put into it.

Best Answer

Yes. Will not name it. Paid for premium service. Waste of time and money. Better Business Bureau gave me the address. Some 57-year old pervert running his little f uckin freak show. Beat a couple dudes and caught another woman in the office by the hair. Perv gave me my refund, in cash. Right outa pocket.

Best Answer

I haven't...but I know people who have met on sites....they are living together, or married now....so it seems to have worked for them

Best Answer