I can never tell when a girl is interested in me. I've met a few girls for coffee and we still text sometimes, but I never really get around to personal questions and they lose interest. How can you tell if someone is interested in you? oh and If the girl is willing to pay for dinner is that weird? I offered to pay but she insisted she would lol
reflectionsofanapparation reflectionsofanapparation 26-30, M 3 Answers May 6 in Dating & Relationships

If she insisted on paying she was NOT interested in you. You have to look for subtle clues for the coffee girls. Then take a risk.

Best Answer

If she pays-then it means "no f**** way, buddy".
(sorry)

Best Answer

You got it!

Best Answer

Yeah. Well I specified I was only looking for friends, and have met them more then once. So it's more of a friend thing I guess.

Best Answer

You never know good friends can lead to more. Keep hanging out with them something might develop.

Best Answer

Well maybe you just try and find out. Texting is the worst for that! Call them, or meet them again!

Best Answer

Why don't you get around to personal questions? Come on, get with it.

Best Answer

I always feel like i'd make them feel awkward or offend them with personal questions.

Best Answer

Nope. Do it. Thank me later.

Best Answer

haha I'll try it. Thanks :)

Best Answer

Depends what you ask? You can say here, we can help you ;)

Best Answer