Hypnogal Hypnogal 31-35, F 18 Answers Jul 11, 2012

The real questions is.....what do they think about dating you?

Best Answer

Guy one is crazy about me. (told me). Guy two I've only dated 1 time and he was nice / but you know...just nice.

Best Answer

Lol....G2, nice but boring?

Best Answer

Very good point. Dating is indeed a two-way street.

Best Answer

Guy 1 I've dated a few times and guy 2 I've dated a few times...correction. Sorry.

Best Answer

So why do you keep dating G2?

Best Answer

Don't know yet. So nice - but no real sparks, you know? Sometimes sparks can happen later on ... (but they never have for me). So...I don't think I'll be dating 2 much longer.
Thanks for thinking about my question.

Best Answer

No one has to "belong" to anyone, don't rush, have fun, relax! You don't have to be "a couple" with any man. Be YOU and enjoy your single life, don't tie yourself down~

Best Answer

Why must it be the guy? How about YOU say you are a couple, or do you enjoy the company of both?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I think guy 1 and 2 in your eyes is aloseing cases, keep triping out on your so good and see where it gets you later...........

Best Answer

I don't know what an "aloseing is. I don't know what "triping out on your so good" is either.

Best Answer

I think you mean keep dating both and see where it goes.
?
Good advice....

Best Answer

Yaaaaaaaa' i thought thats what you were thing of doing...see ya, woulden wanta be'a

Best Answer

Pick one now so you won't risk hurting the other? Would you want someone to possibly build up your feelings only to crush you later on?

Best Answer

Going on a date with someone isn't forcing them to feel anything. It's just a date. Dating isn't a promise for the future ~ it's a getting to know someone time. If during this process I learn that I'm not wild about someone is honest and no intentional harm is done. I just as easily might have felt the opposite. I'm not leading anyone on just because I'd like to get to know them. I'm not a flirt or some **** (sleeping with both) if that's what your thinking...not saying you were... this is just during the initial stage of dating someone. I'm just as much at risk of being "crushed" as they are so all fair in love and war.

Best Answer

...and it's not a one way street. We don't "pick one" because we also much be "chosen by" the other person. Why "pick one" now, only to NOT be chosen by that person later? <<< hmmm.

Best Answer

It is better to choose one,,and loose one then to choose both and loose both...

Best Answer

i was saying why risk it? Lets say guy two has feelings for you and asks you out before guy one does? Are you going to go out with him even though you don't like his company as much as guy one? Or are you going to wait for guy one to ask you?

Best Answer

i would say tell guy two he is guy two...

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

Sure, if I wanted to never see him again. LOL ~ Of course I will do this if that's the case/at this point I'm not sure.

Best Answer

No reason you can't have more than one iron in the fire.

Best Answer

Oh my.... I'm agreeing every last post I read! I mean your right...I've only had a few dates with each and hey, no pressure to choose. Truth is, in the end it's best to be CHOSEN...by the one who really cares the most...and that's yet to be seen.

Best Answer

That's what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

So far your answer is my favorite. Kind of like something a relative who cared about me would say. Thanks.

Best Answer

You're very welcome. Just speaking from my heart.

Best Answer

Someone recommended me a nice community~------ kissingmilitary(.com )------ where Military singles are looking for lovers to share military lifestyle with…you may check it out or tell your friends. Sign in or treat ! What're you waiting for!

Best Answer

MixedSingle.com is proud to be the leading site for interracial singles looking for inter racial dating, interracial relationships, interracial personals and even marriage! We bring like-minded interracial singles together who are open to new experiences with different cultures and ethnicities, either within your community, or abroad.

Unlike other interracial dating sites, mixed race singles here start out with something in common - A love for singles from other races and ethnicities. This common interest will help make interracial dating easier, more effective, and more successful!

Best Answer

My name is Malina, from United Kingdom. I wish to

share my testimony with the general public about

what this temple called (the angels of solution) have done for

me, this temple have just brought back my lost ex

lover to me with their great spell work, I was dating this man called Steven we were together for a long

time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable

to give him a male child for 5 years he left me and told

me he can’t continue anymore then I was now

looking for ways to get him back and also get pregnant, until a friend of

mine told me about this temple and gave me their contact

email, then you won't believe this when I contacted

them on my problems they prepared the items and cast the spell for me

and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I

missed my monthly flow and go for a test and the result

stated that i was pregnant, am happy today am a mother of

a set of twins a boy and a girl, i thank the temple once again for what they have done for me, if you are

out there passing through any of this problems

listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

(10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife

sex desire due or

low err action.

(11) if your menstruation refuse to come

out the day it

suppose or over flows.

(12) if your work refuse to pay you, people

owing you?.

(13) solve a land issue and get it back.

(14) Did your family Denny you of your

right?

(15) Let people obey my words and do my

wish

(16) Do you have a low ***** count?

(17) Case solve E.T.C

Contact them on their email on theangelsofsolution@gmail.com

And get all your problems solved

Thank you.

Best Answer

Why have two hanging on? Keep dating guy 1, let guy 2 go, and stroke your own ego in between!

Best Answer

Date the one that likes you back.

Best Answer