kcereo kcereo 46-50 5 Answers Oct 27, 2011

Nobody likes to be given an ultimatum. But I don't know the situation. Maybe she's been trying to tell you something and you haven't really heard her. It's tough to be a parent, even when your children are adults. I'd go for the counseling. It can't hurt and may help your relationship with her greatly.

Best Answer

I don't think councelling is the issue, your daughter needs to get a life... <br />
I have 2 daughters 24 and 21<br />
oldest knows she is never allowed back, and that taught her how to "have a life"<br />
Unless there is more to this, I say give the girl some tough love and let her figure her life out her self.

Best Answer

yes my daughter wanted to come home and do nothing i said no your grown you told me where to go with her father and left me for two years.then she came back i helped her for four years and this is what i get nah im done she needs to get a life and grow up and do some thing or do nothing she will have no one to blame but her self.

Best Answer

Sounds like a brat. Stand your ground.

Best Answer

i did tell her this shes nothing but a spoiled roiten brat wanting ongoing attention i can not give to her.i am a diabetic thyroid disease and breast cancer survivor my life is on health and staying alive.not dealing with her none sense.

Best Answer