Unless she has obvious talent....and I mean the kind where complete strangers tell her she's amazing; tell her to forget it. It's just about impossible to get anywhere in the music business. Unless of course she is a songwriter....that changes everything. Good singers are a dime a dozen. Good singer/songwriters are a rarity.

Best Answer

Find a band and sing with them.<br />
Get booked at lots of places.<br />
Contact recording studios in the area. They might need vocalists.<br />
She will probably have to move to a music type of city if she wants to be famous.<br />
Expect to be busy lots of evenings.

Best Answer

Personally I'd try and steer her away from that kind of career because first it's REALLY difficult to get into even if she has talent and second you hear all kinds of bad things that famous people get into and the pressure to remain (if she gets there that is, and that's a big if) top and popular must be huge. I would never ever want my child to be in that kind of place. If she wants to sing then fine, let her do it but don't have it as her only goal, the only thing she does. Make it a hobby not a career choice.

Best Answer

Send me a tape: Julie Caulfield, 756 S. 200 E., Apt. 202, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. I'll send it to Disney. I wish her luck.

Best Answer