Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 14 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Hobbies

The headline should read "greatest country on earth to get away from" I now live in Denmark

Best Answer

That was so funny I almost peed my pants . Britain is pathetic

Best Answer

No more Muse,Coldplay or Shakespeare for you then..

Best Answer

I didn't know they ran the country ... That would be amazing . But seriously Britain is shocking

Best Answer

yeah, that's because they don't have oh-bama

Best Answer

Don't understand why people take those comments seriously.

Best Answer

Has never been outside of Britain.

Best Answer

I suspect it would be pretty great if you were sat on a multi-million £££ fortune and giving yourself tax cuts every April...

Best Answer

Within the next 2 years this country will enter a state of social chaos. Riots and unrest on a new, unseen scale. Demonstrations making the poll tax demos look like slightly crowded picnics and hardship amongst the poorest not seen since the time of Dickens. Whatever positive elements Britain has will sink below a wave of troubles. Heed my words.

Best Answer

Action would be preferable to the apathy currently being displayed.

Best Answer

*Listens for a moment, labels him as a crazy and continues walking* ^_^

Best Answer

dismiss it out of hand Silence for personal reasons is my guess, but all indications, economically, both domestic and global, increasing and chronic mass unemployment predictions and new draconian benefits reforms, declines in housing and public health standards strongly suggest a very grim short term future.

Best Answer

Australia. The greatest country under Earth.

Best Answer

A Logan Bogan at that lol

Best Answer

and Crocodile Dundee lol.
There's a few more recent than them though.
Only a few.

Best Answer

its the America..dont belong to either

Best Answer

Top 5 that start with "Great".

Best Answer

I think if someone the British public had less hostility towards had made that speech they'd have probably got a standing ovation..Camerons just blatently trying to ride the wave of national pride thats been caused by our hosting of The Olympic Games..This was a misjudgement because a)Thats in the past,we've all got back to mundane reality now,and b)Most people would like to see him lose his balance,fall in and drown..

Best Answer