flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 13 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Books

I have read a few of his books and I can say I am not impressed. I know several people who have been to his lectures and they were impressed with his performance -- he is a very good speaker. However, I was not impressed with his writings. His first book seemed to be plagiarized from earlier authors. He came across as someone who was desperate to create a fear (the Lizard thingy), which he could then milk for years to come. I am not sure what he has been doing for the last 10 years. Every time he shows his face in my town, people show up in lizard costumes at the airport to greet him.

Best Answer

He is a bit mental. He seems pretty normal and convincing to start with but at the core of his ideas he thinks the Queen is a reptilian alien who feeds on the blood of children. Honestly, I am not making this up.

Best Answer

He's severely mentally ill, poor man.

Best Answer

I think much of what he believe is insane. The problem is common though....once one realizes that one can't trust what one has been taught. It leaves many open to believing even more questionable ideas.

Best Answer

Harmless numpty

Best Answer

I saw a YouTube video suggesting he's a reptilian as well

Best Answer