He is a putz.

Best Answer

I am glad someone has the gumption to take a fact-ba<x>sed approach to things, but if I am being honest, I do not know much about him.

Best Answer

Would these bethe facts according to...say...David Silverman or who..what? The "athiest movement?"

Best Answer

Well.........someone has to do the job.<br />
What gets me with atheists.......Dont you see that you are becoming an organised religion!

Best Answer

We are not were becoming a political pressure group we have no concrete leaders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNDZb0KtJDk&amp;feature=g-vrec&amp;context=G27c8582RVAAAAAAAAAA

Best Answer

I don't think you would want to associate atheism with politics.

Best Answer

hhahahahahah....keep em comin dude..this is better than comedy central!!

Best Answer

Daddy4adaughter? Nice. I cannot agree. Those who want freedom from other people's religions mixing into our government stand together to protect their own rights. That isn't religion.

Best Answer

Like the roman cathlic church has concrete leadeers? the time scale may be diffrent...the process is the same............more to the point of what you/they are doing............you are becoming part of the game. Few years time.......you could be exactly the same as any political party................Which to actuall people....is a joke.

Best Answer

Pssssht. Nonsense. What is a joke is your user name contrasted against your professed passion for your religion. HILARIOUS! I really, really, really like the comment made by forlorn3. Fantastic.

Best Answer

Without religion.......there would not be a U.S.A. Or dont you remember how/why the U.s.a was formed.....so you cant have it both ways.....The fact is.....Pyramid organisation and human beings dont mix.

Best Answer

What religion?.....I have no religion.
I do not believe that one person has the right to controle another...through religion...or politics...or law.
I belive that all people should be free.....not controled by other people.

Best Answer

So where does "in god we trust" come from...."all men are equal under god", "one nation under god".........Yet your country is secular? yeah right!....But it does`nt really matter what the intentions of the founding farthers was...What is important...IS what have you done with it?......And in my humble opinion....You the people have S*****d it up beyound belief?

Best Answer

I don't know why they would need a leader.

Best Answer

In the USA all politics is led by devout Christians and Athiests are a unrepresented, sidelined and often hated minority.

Best Answer

It would cause deeper conflicts if it becomes political. People are tiring of politics in general.

Best Answer

Hahahahah now youre persecuted too..

Best Answer

I understand your point about conflict. I hate the way America is divided on so many issues when compromise and agreeing to disagree would relieve much of the unfairness and bitter hatred here. ..... But it is that very division and hatred that makes it necessary for groups such as atheists to form. One of the odd things about life is perspective. In the 1950s and 1960s in America, many people held the position that the minorities were creating the conflict. The logic was, "Our discrimination is right, it is good, and it is the way things should be. By them resisting that discrimination, they are creating conflict." ...... In America today, the far right religious and political leaders have adopted these same attitudes towards any one who disagrees with them. Unfortunately, they have a huge political and economic machine behind them pushing their agenda of hate. The right attacks and discriminates, and them blames the victims when they try to defend themselves; calling the victims hate mongers to deflect the attention from themselves. ..... One of the rights central tools for attacking others is religion. They say that unless you are a Christian, you are un-American and a terrorist sympathizer. Bush was blatant in his bullying when he declared "You are either with us or against us." There is no room for compromise or opposing opinions in the right. Like the racists of one hundred years ago, they are willing to use all means available to force others into compliance with their reality. .... The only defense for groups they attack is to form a political organization and protect their rights -- and maybe their lives.

Best Answer

I think its funny that atheists wanna have a movement.....lol..hahahah

Best Answer

I'm not sure atheism can have a leader.

Best Answer

True but it needs a spokesman who can interact with the media.
And that role requires support from all the major groups.That man would be able to prioritise the objectives of the US atheist movement in any order he likes.

Best Answer

I thought the entire point is that there isn't a movement.

Best Answer