I thought this was supposed to cut cravings dammit :(
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 6 Answers Aug 23 in Doing Good

Lol ... Sympathies

Best Answer

juice a big ol burger

Best Answer

Eating a balanced diet, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and some exercise are what really cut cravings. Doesn't mean I always do it, but I know that when I do, I don't crave stuff nearly as much.

Have a small-ish burger, eat it slowly and enjoy it. Eat some veggies with it, drink plenty of water. It's better than following some fad diet you won't be able to stay on for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as balance for me. I either binge or i starve. I try to be balanced and have things in moderation but every time i do that i just end up binging. i can't have anything in moderation, moderation doesn't exist for me.

Best Answer

I used to feel that way too. It doesn't have to be that way. It requires effort and persistence, but it is possible. My all-or-nothing thinking had to become so intolerable that at one point I thought that I should kill myself. That was when I decided to make the effort.

This doesn't mean I never think in those terms, but I can see it and have been learning how to cope with those moments. I sometimes give in to the temptation of that thinking, but far, far less than I used to.

I hope you find the strength and the strategies to help you do the same thing. Take care. :-)

Best Answer

Same thing, I have actually tried killing myself twice. I hate being this way. Thanks, take care as well.

Best Answer

There's no such thing as craving this or that. Juicing is a total fad. Go vegan, eat whole foods, excel in life - forget burgers.

Best Answer

You can't juice a burger? Then it's not for me!

Best Answer

I agree, I only lasted 1 day on the juicing diet.. :/

Best Answer

i'm half way through day two and i'm seriously considering going to get a double cheeseburger combo after work lol

Best Answer