Try cocaine.

Best Answer

Thanks, good advice, but I think I'll try a few other things before I resort to this.

Best Answer

indulge...reasonably. unless you have sworn off ALL sugars you are allowed minor indulgences. (just my opinion)

Best Answer

I appreciate this Indi. I do plan to indulge, a bit, with sweet desserts and such, but I have to be so careful. I tend to substitute one vice for another. When I quit smoking, I made a sandwich every time I got a craving for a smoke. I don't want to simply replace one unhealthy habit with another. I am trying to get better. I would like to avoid developing type 2 diabetes. I can't allow myself even one morsel of chocolate, for at least 6 months. And even then, I need to watch that I don't end up NEEDING it again. With the cigs, I thought I could smoke just while I was camping, and it took me two and a half years before I managed to quit again. I don't want to go through these headaches and yawning again next year. So, I will indulge, very carefully. Using natural sugars.

Best Answer

i have smoked , drinked , and tryed to stop suger , i stoped 1/2 but not3 and cant i asi tryed it before long ago, buti never did totoly slowed down , now i dont care now much ,i have type2 and cancer now stage4 blood , bone, and other, when i go i go happy, asyou only be here one time

Best Answer

Why are you having chocolate withdrawals?

Best Answer

I have realized through reading that I am addicted to chocolate. I can't get through a day with out three or four chocolate bars a day. Not a healthy way to live, so I decided I have to stop doing this to myself. I threw all of my chocolate away on Thursday and now I am having a hard time with it.

Best Answer

its just like smoking stop a little bit at a time..don't stop all at once,

Best Answer

oh and if you wanna have a sorta healthier chocolate try the hersheys air affects bars, they are good, and they are light so 4 of those equals about 2 or 3 a day..

Best Answer

hmm 2 options come to my mind.<br />
a.) don't withdrawl completely, just limit your chocolate intake. It might be hard not to go overboard but just allow a little like make someone you live with hide it from you.<br />
or, b.) replace sugar with fruit. its still sweet, just eat it when you crave sugar :)<br />
hope i helped!

Best Answer

Thank you, you did help. Not with the suggestion to limit the chocolate intake. I am not capable of that. It is what I have been trying to do for years, and it works for a while, but soon, I find myself buying a bar every time I pass a store that sells them. It is like my shoes have chocolate magnets in them. I don't live with anyone, and if I did, it wouldn't help, because I have to do these things myself. I can't have someone following me around slapping my hand every time I see a chocolate bar, in a store.

Best Answer

Haha you're right, and i know what you mean about how hard it is to limit something. But glad i could help :)

Best Answer

Try nutella.

Best Answer

Nutella has chocolate in it. Gone. Garbaged it Thursday.

Best Answer

What about Hershey's?

Best Answer

Oh, groan, gone, in the garbage, Thursday. You are really testing me here. I have a really hard time walking past the chocolate displays, and they are so loudly placed in every single store in the world. They will soon even have a chocolate display in shoe stores, I'll bet.

Best Answer

Eat some protein and drink lots of water.

Best Answer

Protein, yeah. Like ummm chicken breasts, steak, fish, what else? Oh, nuts are a source of protein, right? I can eat the pecans I have in the pantry. Thanks. I will try the pecans. It's a bit late to go shopping for chicken and steak. As for water, well, that is another addiction of mine, but not one I am looking to kick. It is my beverage of choice. I rarely ever drink anything else. Ruby red grapefruit juice, I like that occasionally.

Best Answer

Nuts are good! Drinking water is really good. Sugar is hard to kick. I like sugar too.

Best Answer