i'll give you 5 dollars if you beat your drug habit

Best Answer

Good for you ! I do wish you continued success. You will feel better. You'll find your nose will work better. Food will taste better.

Best Answer

i had forgotten about that :)

Best Answer

congratulations. I wish you luck. I quit too on the 10th of May, I slipped up a couple of times, but I'm actually doing pretty good.

Best Answer

i have stopped in the past..picking up that one cig after stopping is a mutha trucka

Best Answer

That's for damn sure. I've tried before several times. I just have to be stronger than some skinny little thing like a cigarette.

Best Answer

all the best!!

Best Answer

I shall not wish you success because doing so will make you feel like you are missing something. Your not I'm free for 11 years now and loving every minute of not stinking, not being out of breath, having nice breath and knowing that I'm not killing myself while the cig companies laugh and rake in the money. But all the same - good luck !

Best Answer

thanks that means alot :)

Best Answer

brownie points for you my friend keep it up, good luck

Best Answer

Goodluck with the withdrawal syndrome.

Best Answer

my big concern is eating to much!

Best Answer

you deserve the best,, if just you thought that !!

Best Answer

go you - well done - good luck.

Best Answer

good luck.!

Best Answer

Congratulations on Day 2.... if I were you --- take this time to read the full book or animated version of Allan Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking.... you will not want to pick one up ever again!! I was struggling on Day 3 - I needed a quick fix - I read the animated version of the easy way -- it took me 45 minutes to read the entire book and absorb the contents --- i haven't craved a cigarette since!!! Good Luck!

Best Answer

downloading the ODF and audio book now...thanks for the tip :)~

Best Answer

You won't regret it!!

Best Answer

i better not or you owe me $30 hee hee j/k i am pirating it lol

Best Answer

Hey well done and good luck. I thought I was a confirmed, heavily addicted smoker of 29 years. Been smoke free for 2 1/2 years now. Trust me, if I can do it anyone can.

Best Answer

yay!!

Best Answer

Good luck. I'm quitting on Monday.

Best Answer

lol right....

Best Answer

your not gona last! Lol you'll soon start smoking again...

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

It's just expensive. nothing else is true. In China people live to be 100 and 80% of the population smokes.

Best Answer

oh look, a contrarian showed up hee hee

Best Answer

I love smoking but tired of going out and now the f ucked up law I can't even smoke in the parking lot, I have to drive while smoke, a s s h o l e s. So I use chewing tobacco and spit in my coffee mug.

Best Answer

i used to chew when younger but stopped after i started spitting blood and got holes in my gums...Copenhagen, oh yeah...

Best Answer

Yeah my mum having terminal lung cancer is nothing to do with the 20 a day for 30 years. And there's no reason why insurance companies now ask you if you smoke. I'm betting you smoke and this is what you tell yourself to make you feel better. Good luck with that little fantasy mate.

Best Answer

Sorry about your mom. With all due respect, it's not just the smoking that kills people, we don't take care of our health. over doing anything is bad. I can give you many examples where people got lung and throat cancer and they never smoked and had no exposer to 2nd hand smoking. It's highly political. also the way they grow the leaves using chemical has a lot to do with it.

Best Answer

My point is, it's never just one thing that kills you. Also quitting smoking can be dangerous because your temper can go out of control, nobody sees that, or know anout that or talk about that.

Best Answer

thanks for the tip about temper..i shall monitor that. my lunges are killing me b/c they are cleaning out the muck i guess..

Best Answer

Chew some necorette gum. my neighbor quit smoking about 7 years a go but hooked into necorette gun, lol

Best Answer

If you start walking, you'll find that you can't smoke because you get out if breath ! Worked for me! Smoke free for 20 yrs!

Best Answer

good advice..i'll ride my bike more and make a better habit of going to the gym..you are right...can;t work out if one can;t breathe

Best Answer

Or sexercise

Best Answer