kushkommander kushkommander 22-25, M 20 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Community

too much kush, baby!

every day, mean steve harper turns another country against us

Best Answer

No your president does that all for him self ....

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

*far* too much kush, baby. canada doesn't have a president.

Best Answer

lmao! Canada has a PM you oaf.

Best Answer

The biggest beef I have with Canada is the fact that Terrence & Phillip are such potty mouths and are a bad influence on today's youth.

Other than that, I have no issues with Canada.

Best Answer

95% Americans think Canada in just another state of America - FACT

Best Answer

Um, where did you get this "fact" from?

Best Answer

This is common knowledge

Best Answer

Canada rocks

Best Answer

LOL Ned

Best Answer

To me, Canada is about the same as Montana, Michigan and all those other very northern states. I have nothing against them - or Canada. And I rarely think about them. I live in the deep south and rarely have interaction with people from that far north. :)

Best Answer

I just said this to someone the other day! ( im in MI) I said that Canada is probably as remote in the south's mind as Germany might be, whereas I can almost see it.

Best Answer

For the most part, it's true. Just like Mexico probably doesn't mean too much to people in Michigan. lol

Best Answer

For a different opinion on how much the world loves Canada feel free to speak to the people of any muslim country or France. Actually now that I think about it France pretty much is a muslim country now...

Best Answer

LOL France is a Muslim country...crawl back to your cave.

Best Answer

I don't know of any Americans, including myself that have a Bad opinion of Canada. :)

Best Answer

I like Canada, my wife is Canadian French and one of my favorite pod casts is Quirks and Quarks out of Canada. Don't generalize like that, you will guarantee yourself to be incorrect.

Best Answer

I think AM. should adopt your health care system.

Best Answer

What!?! Are you joking? I love Canadians! Its only 11 miles away! Part of my family is Canadian! Indifference, maybe. Who hates Canadians?!?

Best Answer

WHat the hell are you talking about..We are buddies

Best Answer

I like Canada, and I'm American

Best Answer