95% Americans think Canada in just another state of America - FACT

Best Answer

Um, where did you get this "fact" from?

Best Answer

This is common knowledge

Best Answer

Canada rocks

Best Answer

LOL Ned

Best Answer

The biggest beef I have with Canada is the fact that Terrence & Phillip are such potty mouths and are a bad influence on today's youth.<br />
Other than that, I have no issues with Canada.

Best Answer

WHat the hell are you talking about..We are buddies

Best Answer

I like Canada, and I'm American

Best Answer

I don't know of any Americans, including myself that have a Bad opinion of Canada. :)

Best Answer

I like Canada, my wife is Canadian French and one of my favorite pod casts is Quirks and Quarks out of Canada. Don't generalize like that, you will guarantee yourself to be incorrect.

Best Answer

To me, Canada is about the same as Montana, Michigan and all those other very northern states. I have nothing against them - or Canada. And I rarely think about them. I live in the deep south and rarely have interaction with people from that far north. :)

Best Answer

For the most part, it's true. Just like Mexico probably doesn't mean too much to people in Michigan. lol

Best Answer

For a different opinion on how much the world loves Canada feel free to speak to the people of any muslim country or France. Actually now that I think about it France pretty much is a muslim country now...

Best Answer

LOL France is a Muslim country...crawl back to your cave.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer