midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 18 Answers Jan 2, 2012

Honeymoon salad: lettuce alone, no dressing

Best Answer

Just got back, I was walking my cauli named Auber gene, and found a 20 carrot ring. While walking we were attacked by a carnivarous cooking vessel which chewed off the ends of my feet. I told the doctor that the pot-ate-toes can't be reattached, but I don't miss the corns. He scared the pot off with a Trombone. I was relieved but the bill looked like I was providing half of his celery for the week!<br />
To cheer up the dog I tossed some greens in the air which was difficult as I had to spin-each one between catches.<br />
When the 20th taxi pulled up in response to my booking one for a shopping expedition, I told the last one that we had sufficient cab-age.<br />
Gotta go and vege out, as I'm all veged out........might watch one of those James Bond films by Brocolli....

Best Answer

I'll have to take a raincheck as I still have alot of email to ketchup on .

Best Answer

not now...........maybe tomatow

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA

Best Answer

not sure which way to laugh..

Best Answer

WAHAHA!

Best Answer

Why does the mushroom always get invited to parties? <br />
Because he is such a fungi... :)

Best Answer

Why did the tomato blush ? Because he saw the salad dressing.

Best Answer

Hello love, how have you been? What do you get when you divide a pumpkins circumference from it's diameter? Pumpkin pi

Best Answer

"What did the carrot say to the wheat? <br />
Lettuce rest, I'm feeling beet." <br />
-  Shel Silverstein

Best Answer

I cant seem to produce any, but I'm so sad cause I cantalope with my pumpkin

Best Answer

Wow that was corny...

Best Answer