PoojaSh PoojaSh 26-30, F 5 Answers Nov 12, 2011

first of all, make a list of situations that are really problematic. Be as specific as possible as to what the real triggers are. The situations that are avoidable or at least that you can limit having to deal with, start doing that. The rest, you will have to decide if they can be removed from you life situation. If not, then you need medical assistance. You are going to have to talk to someone. But having isolated what really upsets you, or triggers the anxiety is half the problem. and so your personal observations and awareness are important. <br />
when I was having problems, just stopping and breathing, and reminding myself, that I am ok.. This is easy, I can do this..was huge..and so that technique helped me. My doctor, wanted me to not avoid situations. he wanted me to face them, in order to know what was really the issue. and so that was why i mentioned that you need to be specific. Pay attention to what happens to you, and when.

Best Answer

You need a comprehensive strategy. First, a treating doctor. Second, fresh air and sunshine and exercise. Third, practise relaxation exercises every day. Melotonin to help get quickly off to sleep is absolutely marvellous.

Best Answer

dont try it yourself see a doctor

Best Answer

Xanax

Best Answer