petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Not as long as religion is poisoning everything it touches.

Best Answer

"poisoning"? A bit of a hyperbole.

Best Answer

As long as there are humans, there are conflicts, with or without any type of God.<br />
We can learn to solve conflicts, but we can't numb ourselves with some feel-good reasons.

Best Answer

Nope... Because I have to separate the liars from your soul

Best Answer

All good souls were one always it is we ppl who have divided them in the name of our god so only we humans can do this the day will come god willing we shall be one and live with peace god bless all i am indian and i beleive in one relegion thts humanity & this beautyfull world nothing else

Best Answer

"now heaven would be a DJ spinning dub all night long, and heaven would just kicking backwith Jesus packing my bong. And if you don't believe in Jesus then Muhammad or Buddha too. And while the world is warring, we just sit back and laugh at you." OPM

Best Answer

wrong song.

Best Answer

It might say heaven, but it's talking more about paradise. Anyways it just made me think of that.

Best Answer

Your positive attitude can become a catalyst..let's try!

Best Answer

YAY!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no...

Best Answer