Galaxy2 Galaxy2 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

You suck!

Best Answer

You must show us your real birth certificate. You must prove you are a Kenyan. You must kill yourself for the better of the people in this country (and take Biden with you).

Best Answer

Not accepting millions for charity of his choice==Kenyan. It's embarrassing to everyone involved.

Best Answer

Stop hanging with Beyonce and Jay-Z...she's fake and he looks like a camel. Stop pandering to the young and hip and run the goddamned country. <br />
-sincerely,<br />
me<br />
/p.s sucks to be the most hated black man in america, huh :p

Best Answer

I've always wanted to fly a fighter jet. The Secretary of Defence is a Douche bag and won't answer my letters. Please help.

Best Answer

Please find time to go outside of your white house without your gun charring guards to protect you.

Best Answer

what, like u didnt expect him to lie throughout his entire presidency? lol i was prepared for it.....

Best Answer

He wasnt voted in by the popular vote... And I was cursing at hippies the entire election.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer
Best Answer

Yes, thats my story. Still there. Still working it out. Not sure how it's going to go... Definitely glad it's *not* during obamacare

Best Answer

You're trying your best.

Best Answer

Even the Democrats disagree

Best Answer