The guy is so popular it is not even funny.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

So popular? Really? He barely squeaked by-As of last night, he had less popular and electoral votes than his election--a first in history if it holds.<br />
For an incumbent, that is not something to be proud of-incumbents are very very hard to unseat, and he came extraordinarily close to losing.

Best Answer

He won. So why are you still fighting the truth. Hate gets you nowhere my friend.

Best Answer

I know he won, I did not "fight that truth". What did I say that was hateful?

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

You just came off as one of those who hate Obama.

Best Answer

How so? There was not one word that indicated hatred. It was a simple analysis. Is criticism, in your mind, automatically perceived as hatred?

Best Answer

Yep. That's how the dems and libs play. If you're not on their side anything you say will be used against you.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

You said nothing hateful, but in this climate one can't disagree with a black president without being called a racist, or some code word for it.

Best Answer

I guess me too, right?

Best Answer

Youre not a racist. See, wrong again. =)

Best Answer

Actually, it isn't the race or the gender. It's the combination of one/both of those with liberal thought. A minority that is conservative gets the most venomous attacks from the left-and that is deemed acceptable. Look at Palin, Thomas, Cain, Bachmann, etc.

Best Answer

No Liberal thought is more or less wrong that a Conservative one. Still drinking cool aid I see.

Best Answer

I just hoped the madness would stop. Instead we're still on the gravy train to national destruction.

Best Answer

Too many people think they are going to get " free stuff ". nothing is free.

Best Answer

I thought there was a possibility but he is not as popular as you think.He did not win by much in the swing sates.51%-49% ,52%-48% ,,it was close in many of those states and he lost one of those swing states but he did win.

Best Answer

Just one. But he wont 99% of them. Did you get that.

Best Answer

Actually there are a total of 100 electoral votes from the swing states-Obama took 66 so your 99% is way off but who cares the guy won re-election.

Best Answer

HOT DAM !!!!!!! HE WON thats the most important thing

Best Answer

It is not important to me but i agree that he won.

Best Answer

The truth is out there for all to see and still Joe Six-Pack, who is on the way downward path to becoming Joe Two-Pack, has just enough resources left in his life which allows him the ability to stay in denial with regard to what is happening and what lies ahead.

Best Answer

Hat... that's why I'm just 3 cut strings away from living in the alternative society... and that clock is ticking... But, that's not to say, I don't want the masses to progress out of their mess... They got (IMHO) the lesser of two evils... Don't know how it's gonna end... deeper divide till the best of us spin off... everyone coming together in the middle to solve things... Or moorlock and eloi...

Best Answer

I just loved waking up this morning to rub sh-t in the republican faces

Best Answer

Can't we all just get along?

Best Answer

tell them azz wholes on capital hill that [republicans]

Best Answer

Guess it shows how stupid the America people can be.

Best Answer

What makes you so different if you voted for Romney.
Both sides are corrupt and saying youre better only makes you look stupid.

Best Answer

High unemployment, more on food stamps, massive spending, for years of blaming Bush, and his ONLY plan for a second term is more of the same. So yeah, America was stupid to vote for him.

Best Answer

Oh well. If you say so. =0

Best Answer

These are facts, why don't you wise up.

Best Answer

Mmm... Not a GOPer... It's hard to unseat an<br />
incumbent. Even if he is weak. <br />
As a result of a weak Romney, the GOP also<br />
lost the Senate. <br />
They need to start compromising on some <br />
things.

Best Answer

They didn't have the Senate.

Best Answer

They were one to two seats away in the Senate. Now its a lot more.

Best Answer

Ok, now play nice! LOL

Best Answer

Hey... That's not helping... besides it's more fun to sit back and let them be douchey.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I really did. I admit it.

Best Answer