DGSteele DGSteele 22-25, M 28 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Politics

An eye for an eye.

Best Answer

Totally against.

Best Answer

Pro death penalty for murderers.

Best Answer

I'm for it..for only certain crimes like rape, sex crimes against kids type stuff, for serial killers.

Best Answer

for it. If california would stop ***** footing around it half of death row would be cleared out by now. Keeping them alive is a waste of money.

It is what it is.

Best Answer

So Arnold should get his act together?

Best Answer

Brown is in office again. None of the govenors we've had have been any good. California is in the drain along with half of the country.

Best Answer

go to a prison and ask the guys on death row, most will say a quick end would be their answer, life in prison sucks

Best Answer

against....it's the easy way out.....plus who are we to take a life.....and who has to do that job.....man.....how do they sleep at night?

Best Answer

Not easily but I presume the might get de-sensitized eventually

Best Answer

it's sad.......have to have some mental issues I would think....night sweats......ugh!

Best Answer

death is too good for them

Best Answer

Quick solution. It's not fair sometimes

Best Answer

It is not fair that suicide is illegal

Best Answer

With.... Im sorry but thats my opinion. "an eye for an eye" if someone kills your child its only fair they die. BUT not in the electric chair or gas chamber or other sick things people thought of. Just hanging.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering. Treat death with death?

Best Answer

Ya because if someone killed my son or daughter i wouldnt be able to live knowing the only punishment they got was being locked up. While my child is dead they are alive.

Best Answer

Alive but in prison. They get out most times so I completely understand you on that 1

Best Answer

For, hang em all

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing your opinion

Best Answer

Against, God is the only one to have the privelege of taking a life. He made us.

Best Answer

only for jaywalking

Best Answer

For or Against in terms with jaywalking?

Best Answer

I believe we should respect the moral values of the accused. Their moral values, not mine or yours, should be the determining factor.

I support the death penalty for those who believe that killing someone is acceptable.

I oppose the death penalty for those who believe that killing someone is not acceptable.

Their actions, not their words, demonstrate their moral values about killing.

Best Answer

Canada is against the death penalty. When serial killer Charles Ng escaped from California to Canada. Canada refused to give him to America because they knew he would get the death penalty. America said "fine then you keep him". Faced with the reality of having to release a serial killer into their society Canada changed their mind and sent him to California. It's kinda funny how your morality changes when you realize he's gonna have to stay at your house. Charles Ng is seen on videotape that he and his buddy filmed showing him torturing and killing people including a woman that begged for her baby to not be harmed. They are responsible for around 40 murders including children and the 9 month old baby. What kind of a person would actually stand up and fight for this guys right to live? The answer is -people that like to pat theirselves on the back for saving a life while washing their hands and leaving it for someone else to deal with.

Best Answer

Irony

Best Answer

for they should be inforcing it a lot more for lifetime criminals. It is time to make the cuts so why not start with the prisons. I say if you are never going to be paroled then bye! Bye! thing of the billions of tax dollars that would be saved as well as people thinking twice before commiting a lifetime crime. I know it is harsh but the system sucks in my book. I have had a clean record for 51 yrs and know the differnce between right and wrong. If I can do it then anyone else can as well!

Best Answer

Some do, but others don't, which is why prisons were built

Best Answer

they should not have to build more. I say make room by deleting the ones who will never be set free in their lifetime. Just my opinon and the way I feel.

Best Answer

For. As long as the case was completely vetted and there was no impropriety in it. People will argue that innocent people are getting let out of prison all the time, mostly on modern DNA techniques. Convicted murderers today, that are linked with DNA evidence, can hardly argue improper conviction.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Aganist.

There is no bigger value than human life and we have no right to decided when human life ends.Only God can do it.He is the Judge.

Best Answer

Brilliant

Best Answer

Against.

No one has the right to take someone else's life, no matter what they've done.

Lock them up for life. In solitary confinement, for all I care. But NO ONE has the right to kill someone. It makes taking someone's life seen as not so wrong, if someone is getting paid to do it. It's not right. At all.

I can't stress how strongly I feel about this.

And how glad I am to live in Australia. Lol

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

On the fence. I'm neither "for" or "against". It depends on the nature of the crime/s commited and if that person is proved guilty or not.

Best Answer

That is interesting

Best Answer

For.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer