Wellllllllll, let's stop and think for a bit about exactly how many people are on death row in America, for crimes they didn't commit... <br />
And then ponder for a spell how you'd feel in that situation. <br />
Wouldn't you want a nice steak dinner?

Best Answer

Good point. I don't actually live in a country with the dearh penalty so it wasn't a serious question. Still i like the way you think :-D

Best Answer

I dare say None of us will die at the State's hands by lethal injection years before our natural time with a good % of exoneration by DNA to follow within the following 10 years- especially in Texas

Best Answer

I don't know which is worse, the wrongful convictions or the fact that so many will now be subjected to pureed carrots :o(

Best Answer

-That alone should be deterrent

Best Answer

My thoughts are how imperfect and untrustworthy the justice system is and also how judgmental and sadistic the average joe is and also who the heck could eat when they knew they were about to be killed?

Best Answer

I never thought of that ! Maybe those of us who can't stomach food and impending doom aren't really the ones who would commit murder. ??? Who knows.

Best Answer

I have been on beef broth for a month now so some of us don't even get carrots...lol

Best Answer

Ooh. My sympathies. Are you recovering from surgery ?

Best Answer

I have been under 3 times over the past month and they say I may have to go back in again if they can assure me I will survive I will know this afternoon...

Best Answer

Well, it's better than pureed beets, I guess.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

They do,but within limits.The inmate can have what he likes as a final meal,but only if it is something locally available,and in season.

Best Answer

Could a massive Blue Whale count? When you've eaten all of that, then you get dispatched...

Best Answer

Didn't know that. Thanks for enlightening me, Craig :o)

Best Answer

Bring on the carrots...by that time you can tell me its honey encrusted rainbow love candy and ill believe it no doubt

Best Answer

I envy you :oD

Best Answer

If your that bothered for a slap up meal go on a murder spree where there is a death sentence

Best Answer

Careful what you wish for, CP :o)

Best Answer

By the way there as to be 2 identical meals, I believe....

Best Answer

lol@

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

haha. sadly for you, there's no death sentence where I live, sadly for me...

Best Answer

Oh dear. Pureed carrots it is,then, CP :o(

Best Answer

Well, you never see a rabbit with specs. I know, I know

Best Answer

I hate cooked carrots , can I go to death row instead ?

Best Answer

Why not? I'll parachute in and rescue you after dessert :o)

Best Answer

Sounds like a plan .

Best Answer

You are in control of your health to a certain degree. The best you can do is lower the probability of your developing the most common diseases through healthier choices. Death will come for you one way or another. If and when your health begins to fail you prepare a delicious meal, watch the sunset, and then kill yourself before dawn if it bothers you that much.

Best Answer

Another thing that is good for your health is a radical concept known as a sense of humour. If you can't stomach it, you're welcome to my pureed carrots :o)

Best Answer

Hmm. That is my plan for old age unless through some sort of dementia I become a wizard which I will happily endure the ravages of old age for.

Best Answer